CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Where did the rumor that Ola is retiring come from?

Think Diesel was posting it on twitter or something.

idk why you're always bashing team changes and stuff when you realize what's at stake for everyone, and this forum, and the media, has never had more interactions. This isn't a party, no one likes this stuff but everyone wants to win, obviously. You can't just sit back and watch and the whole "stick it out and keep practicing" philosophy is bullshit.

What are you talking about?  How was this change about getting better?  Lethul left EG, who until displaced at LAN, are the top team.  You also act like one team that is closing in on a top team like EG wouldn't get there with practice. 

w/e it doesn't matter. You guys are weird. :wacko:

• Downvote (-1) 1

It's 343's job to tell those stories during tournaments, before matches, etc. and inform the casual viewers of what's a big rivalry and what's a exciting, new and developing story. 

At the very least, 343 needs to hire casters/analysts/hosts with a passion for following what makes this scene so dramatic and special and have those people tell those tales to the viewers.

This may not grow the scene, but it objectively bolsters and enhances it in many ways.

Yep, in years past I (and others on staff) have helped some of the Halo casters with background on team changes, storylines, drama etc before the event to hopefully help the product on stream. That's why it's always nice to see @@TheSimms on the forums interacting and reading up on it all the time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Assault went from ~40 viewers to 800. If I mathed correctly thats more than 20.

Also cause other pros weren't streaming. Randa's at 186 now, but when others are streaming, he's often in the single digits.

Did flamesword just click bait us with that YouTube title?

Yeah, listened to the whole shitty ten minutes, and didn't hear an announcement.

• Upvote (+1) 1

20 extra viewers man that's tempting

20 is more than the 0 you have currently 

there's 1300 people watching h5 right now, get your slice man

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yep, in years past I (and others on staff) have helped some of the Halo casters with background on team changes, storylines, drama etc before the event to hopefully help the product on stream. That's why it's always nice to see @@TheSimms on the forums interacting and reading up on it all the time.

:prayers:  :simms:  

344408_v1.gif

Yup, math checks out.

• Upvote (+1) 7

It might be 21.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It is for sure a business decision on his end, friends don't do this to friends IMO and we have all accepted that, I'm excited for the remainder of the HCS 

If TJ actually in fact left to join CLG, which btw was probably the worst and most dick move I've seen since FB dropping Walshy, then definitely you have take it as business decision and accept that you guys weren't real friends with TJ at all( idk if he feels that way). The real short end of the stick is what Ogre 2 got...he went literally from being in a Top 2 team(and a substantial amount of money guaranteed) to basically NOTHING at all. While it may be a business decision to "drop the GOAT for Lethul" , in my eyes...it's probably the worse player move I have seen in a long time.

I wish nothing but the best for you and EG in the remainder of the HCS, to CLG...well...to put it bluntly, I hope you guys get rekt. (salt is real)

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did flamesword just click bait us with that YouTube title?

I fell for it just to find that there was no useful information

• Upvote (+1) 3

Got to give it to Naded for sticking by his team but,

He has to worry about trying to beat two great teams EG and CLG now (and more obviously).

Where, it he joined EG he would only have to worry about CLG. As AE would fall apart without him.

Not to mention Eric, Roy and  Lbx are seasoned pro's he can rely on to show up come event time.

So basically he didnt make a "business" decision. 

I think Naded is focusing more on his org in a general sense. If they do happen to win the 2 mil tournament it would help them tremendously build and grow their brand. They can get sponsorships and also venture into other competitive scenes. With major tournament wins under an orgs belt it makes it easier for the org to acquire top tier teams. Naded is focusing on building a whole new brand name not joining one that is already established and is "dominant" in esports.

If he wins the tourney the owner of Allegiance might even give Naded a stake of the company and from there on build the brand up. He might be in it to retire after the win and move to management or something of that sort. Granted it is a really risky decision but you have to risk it to make it and i also think he really likes being the team captain who calls most of the shots. That's just my 2 cents tho

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Mikwen dropped for 2gre?

Mikwen to Renegades? 

Speculation of course.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You know things are jacked up when no pros are on streaming.

Lethul to be on about 45 minutes peeps. Brace yourself.

Optic is better at making click bait titles than they are at playing Halo.

Their better at doing a lot of things than playing Halo atm

Edit: They're :holmes: