CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

My question is:

Did @@LethuL even run games with the current CLG squad before making such a big decision? And did the current EG run any games with Commonly to see if their playstyles and chemistry would work together?

Edit: and when does this LethuL kid usually start streaming? :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jesus I'm so lost.... I don't go on these forums for 12 hours and now there's team changes on EG and CLG? WHAT?!

I love Teambeyond but why they force everything to be done in this 1 crappy mega thread is beyond me. Why aren't there new forum posts about this?

I don't have time to sift through 30 pages of forum postings to find out what happened and where people are moving to.

Really wish there was something like reddit where I could just see the titles of postings like "Ogre2 kicked off CLG" and read more about it in just that thread, instead of having to read 500 different comments in this thread here.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well Lethul did team with Neighbor in 2011. Maybe he's in the team killer stage of his career? :kappa:

Woah I wouldn't go that far to put him the TD team killer and TD Powercord group yet, but progressing to that status.

Crazy that people are looking towards teambeyond to provide an official avenue for important HCS news... We all know expecting somebody on the 343 side of things would be outlandish.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We need a Bomb Planted. If Lxthul leaving doesn't warrant one, I don't know what will :( 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Still can't believe EG broke up without losing a LAN thats unheard of in Halo history,

I know I'm being nitpicky, but they lost their first event as a team of 4, UGC St. Louis. They came in 3rd.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My question is:

Did @@LethuL even run games with the current CLG squad before making such a big decision? And did the current EG run any games with Commonly to see if their playstyles and chemistry would work together?

Edit: and when does this LethuL kid usually start streaming? :lxthul:

Has Lxthul even teamed with Royal 2/ Snakebite before? On paper, it sounds good, but no clue how the chemistry will play out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there any possibility of putting team changes on the front page so it's easier to catch up on?

MLG used to do it with embedded twitter/forum posts (maybe a youtube video nowadays) where the announcements happened (maybe beyond did this too, I can't remember), it was really helpful for most people.

Granted I know it would take some more effort and I'm not asking anyone to go back and find all the required stuff for this but maybe it is something that could be included in a future thread?

@@CyReN @@Saucey

This is when it gets weird, sometimes there aren't "official" announcements (like when Hysteria was on TL for a bit, and now Commonly on EG). So in one area we don't want to hop on every possible "rumor" team change but also want to be as correct as possible.

I did do it for Season 2 I believe, but after awhile it just got kinda pointless and I'm not sure if people actually used it. If you want to follow all the changes I highly recommend just following us on twitter. We make it a point to be quick and accurate on there. I'll be doing a feedback thing to improve the thread after the season to try and spice up the thread for next season (if there is one).

Holy crap, though. Dropping Ogre2 is just ridiculous. Too old? Lemme tell you a story about a pitcher named Randy Johnson.

Hell, how old is Naded having just won the quali?

That last play call/ grenade by Roy in last OQ on plaza slayer causing a shitstorm.... My question is if they won the OQ, would lethul be leaving? 

And congatz to commmonly too, but id be picking up Spartan instead. Both are savages, but spartan is "Sabretooth Tiger" type of savage with more LAN xp.

• Upvote (+1) 2

hey dude just so you know next time

i don't disagree that it's risky, it's actually insanely and incredibly risky, but if lethul feels like he's gonna perform better on CLG you can't knock him

it might seem crazy but if CLG out places EG then it will be one of the smartest F/A moves in a long time

It's for sure a BOLD move, and I'm not knocking him for having balls, cause he's clearly got HUGE ones. But that cockiness could be over confidence stupidity. You're right though, if he does win with CLG on LAN that's all that matters, and it's a smart move and we know the shots and potential this team has... But truthfully I think this lite a fire under Roy/Lunch and especially Snip3downs A55 so expect them to perform very well against lethal and make it well known that he made a big mistake.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

My question is:

Has Lxthul even teamed with Royal 2/ Snakebite before? On paper, it sounds good, but no clue how the chemistry will play out.

http://halotracker.com/h5/games/lethvl/12bd1ae9-c130-45dc-8f36-f950f5f5d7bb?page=2&mode=custom

Laser Focused was Frosty

@@Moses_FPS Okay I forgot the roster lock was in a few days or whatever, either way you can't argue with every single other point I made there. You can't leave a team if you guys haven't lost a LAN tourney in 6 events... That's just plain stupid and the chemistry was already established there... lol and that was my exhale in that post.

You can if you dont think they're going to get the #1 spot. I'm an EG/Lethul fan, so I didnt want to see him go, but they havent been as dominant in H5. Lethul wants that 1st place money #sellout

From WFX FB post:

We have also noticed some flaws in our gameplay that we believe can be filled with another set of expert eyes. We'll be joined for the rest of the season by Marcus "Elumnite" Lovejoy, who will be coaching the team from here on out. As we approach Regionals and the Halo World Championship, we hope to find his input and guidance invaluable in moving into the top 4 teams.

Does Elumnite have any coaching experience?

• Upvote (+1) 2

You can if you dont think they're going to get the #1 spot. I'm an EG/Lethul fan, so I didnt want to see him go, but they havent been as dominant in H5. Lethul wants that 1st place money #sellout

But that's the thing, how could they be dominant when all they've done is online qualifiers with a terrible format? As a lot of people on EG stated they haven't lost a scrim (even though scrims don't mean THAT much). EG has been a very dominant team there just hasn't been many real opportunities to show it.

SERIOUSLY why hasn't there been a BOMB PLANTED?

Cause we don't have the assault Gametype

• Upvote (+1) 2