CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Curious why you'd think they'd get worse with Mikwen?

Because of Ninja + Mikwen never working

Speaking of stats, we are at 870 posts at almost 10am, we average around 600-800 a day (24 hours).

• Upvote (+1) 4

Last thing I saw was Commonly on EG or something, anything else happen?

Not that I saw. Everything is in tact since about 3:30am. APG is still a pending troll from the twitch chat comment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Speaking of stats, we are at 870 posts at almost 10am, we average around 600-800 a day (24 hours).

Team Beyond counting that Ad Revenue like

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

Like Beyond @@LethuL is all about the community  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would anyone pick up 2gre when the majority of game types are slayer and breakout? Trolol. So clg is frosty, lxthul, snakebite and royal2?. They will either be incredibly scary or their wins will be sporadic af.

It would be so sad if the :goat: doesn't get to go to X-Games. 

Has to be be tough being on the Top 3 team in a great spot to get a substantial amount of $$$ at the HWC....and now teamless

The past few weeks have been insanity... really interested to see how things shake up. Still can't believe EG broke up without losing a LAN thats unheard of in Halo history, this weekend is going to be good.

Also, regarding rebroadcasts/past episodes - These will all be available on both youtube and twitch from now on, a bunch of things have gone wrong the past few episodes so they have unfortunately been lost to the ether (trust me I'm as bummed about it as you guys are, the last episode especially I personally thought was fantastic). This won't happen again so if you do miss future episodes live there actually will be videos for you to watch later.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know rampant team changes like we've had in the last few weeks are fun to speculate and chat about, but what does everyone think about their overall impact on the scene?

I don't like it. Roster mania should be an off season thing, not an every week thing. 

I don't like it. Roster mania should be an off season thing, not an every week thing. 

I definitely understand this sentiment but with so much money on the line can you really blame players for making sure they're on a team they feel most comfortable with?

If I was Hecz right now, I'd be wheeling and dealing.  Wipe the team clean and go pick up Ogre 2 and let him go after a solid squad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

After reflecting on the past night, I really did not mind that Lxthul switched with 2gre. What really annoyed me was Renegades losing a player. They were literally so entertaining to watch on Sunday, and losing a player after one cup is sad to me. Renegades had a real shot to take down the top teams. I don't know if there is another player right now that fits the style that Renegades plays, and that is what is unfortunate. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

i would like to see mikwen join renegades, but he would probably just ditch tyler again for some ogre 2 god squad last second. And although i think ogre2 can fit any playstyle, he would have to take such a step down to replace commonly, who did LOTS of dirty work. Which is also why i dont think commonly is going to work on eg, unless he surprises me with a crazy slaying ability. lbx already does all the dirty work. i ultimately think commonly made a mistake, but i am a fan of working things out as a team before bailing. The leftovers squad above everything was a great story. and leftovers should pick up bubu dubu and beat EG just for fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1