CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He had a 0.8 K/D with btH (team with Cloud before Ninja) in all their scrims totaled. I kept track on a spreadsheet.

Dropped a 0.8 K/D in the last cup.

And hasn't broke 1 K/D in any cup thus far.

At the end of the day, kid is not pulling his own weight.

Stats don't matter but please don't try and make shit up to try and prove your point. 

fdefd62f38.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

When I woke up to 30 pages of new posts I expected something had gone on

Holy shit

when Saiyan was on Final boss and they were a dynasty i dont think he had a single positive event. don't be naive people - Commonly knows how to play the game. Also, with players like roy & snipedown on your  team all you gotta do is be a pest, stay alive and PTFO - the slaying will get done!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

He had a 0.8 K/D with btH (team with Cloud before Ninja) in all their scrims totaled. I kept track on a spreadsheet.

Dropped a 0.8 K/D in the last cup.

And hasn't broke 1 K/D in any cup thus far.

At the end of the day, kid is not pulling his own weight.

you're literally delusional, and who tf keeps a spreadsheet on scrim k/d on someone you have literally no involvement with???

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Stats don't matter but please don't try and make shit up to try and prove your point.

fdefd62f38.jpg

Not higher than Spartan... #Dropped

Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 3

I no longer have any idea what teams I'm a fan of. This is very confusing, so for now I just have to hope Ogre 2 ends up finding a good team before the roster lock and say vive le RoyBox until we see some results at X-Games, I guess.

I do think stats matter to an extent, but not when they're over a sample size of 4-6 online games, some of which are breakout.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Roster changes are fun and all but dropping this bomb just 3 days before rosterlock left too many players and teams in bad position. I understand when you are going for that 2 mil, you have to take every chance but i doubt there is enough time to build many stable and working teams out of this mess. Eg and clg will ofc stay dominant but outside of those 2 i have literaly no idea who the rest of t8 will be. Eg and Clg destroing bunch of leftovers teams woudlnt be much fun to watch. Atleast Epsilon has a better chance to make fight for top spots.

I have a lot to say about this. Hoping work isn't too busy today so I can take some time to write it out. Hopefully I can post it soon.

Ogre 2 is at the kobe stage of his career. Best of luck to him but he doesnt seem like a top player anymore...sinilar to walshy in h3 but not as bad

Walsh outplaced his old team mates a fair amount in 08/09, and had top 2 and top 3 finishes. I know he didn't win again after FB, but it's not like he was placing that badly until '10.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good luck to Commonly on EG!

This would be amazing, I'd love to see Spartan and Frosty on the same team

Edit - Syke.  Posted this as soon as I read Ninja's post and got all excited.  Doesn't look like this is possible now that I'm all caught up. :/

Why would you drop 2gre? He's a proven winner. It's just stupid to think he's not as good as he was. He's only 29. This isn't the NFL where 29 is massively different to 24. If you watch his gameplay from years ago, it's really not that different. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Damn. So after reading that shit storm.

1 - I have to admit, I'm sorely disappointed with CLG dropping Ogre2. Nevertheless, CLG are going to be incredibly strong with Lethul... But I'd just want to know some background as to why Ogre2 was dropped in the first place... and please.. don't give me any stats to look at.

2- Commonly being picked up by EG is quite a good move. Commonly is a really consistent player, in some ways his style is quite similar to Lethul's.

3 - If the rumours of Ogre2 going to nV are true - they'd be a strong team; Top 8 at least but I fail to see them breaking into Top 4 - but this is just my opinion.

i. On a side note, if the above is true, why does Cloud always get dropped though? Poor fucking guy. The thing is, he always seems to get on with it too. 

4 - With all these roster changes occurring, how did Optic manage to stay in tact? 

5 - Although roster changes are exciting and bring the community closer to the 'action', they're still pretty fucked up considering how frequently they happen. For example, if you take a look at the NA Qualifiers #1 versus NA Qualifiers #4 the rosters are quite different. Wouldn't it make more sense to have a roster lock for a certain period of time? I don't mean the whole season, but similar to how the Premier League has a transfer window in January and the end of season, but obviously, in Halo's case a tad bit more frequently - to throw a number out there say x3 during qualifiers for a certain team / organization.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pure scumbag behavior to leave a team/drop a teammate a day before the roster lock. It's just selfish. If you wanted to make a change, you could give the people left in the cold a chance to get on a new team. 

Lethul for Ogre2 makes perfect sense and does improve the team. Sunday should be very interesting for CLG.

EG got worse... but the drop off is not as bad as many are thinking.

It should be interesting for Leftovers over the next few days.

• Upvote (+1) 1