CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Regardless, the X Games are going to be great to watch :)

Are they tho? Does anyone know the ruling on how these team changes are going to effect the Xgames. I was under the impression that the rosters locked for it last week. I would assume these teams will have to compete with the rosters they submitted or not at all.

I agree, but I do think some serious new rivalries are going to be formed out of this. TJ started a domino effect that impacted a lot of players.

Regardless, the X Games are going to be great to watch :)

Out of this change, certainly. This is a huge deal.

X Games are going be bonkers no matter what. I wish I was going!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

X games is going to be crazy. So many different players could get gold and set off 10 pages of shade. Others who change teams for the worse will get trolled forever.

Honestly, I was more shocked when Lethul and Snipedown teamed in the first place.

I didn't think it would last when it happened, but with all the winning it made sense to stay together. But have always felt like those two have such drastically different personalities. And not the "opposites attract" type personalities. I'm sure they both can appreciate each others talents, but beyond that the partnership seemed forced. I even posted something like this when they initially picked up Lethul.

I figured it was more of a question of when this would happen, not if it would happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have no idea what you're talking about 

NeMwNdx.png

9OOJulK.png

3pT6nDA.png

3u4xLx4.png

XzQnmJh.png

You think that's bad, try being an APG fan. The guy has never been on one team for more than 3 straight events.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I am officially part of Evil Geniuses. Please all form an orderly line, autographs are one at a time.

Also for you EU guys 

• Upvote (+1) 1

snip

I think these team changes keep fans of Halo and fans of pro players more engaged in the scene. Gives people things to talk about and provides in depth rivalries that are fascinating. If you are simply a fan of an organization and don't really know players/history(which may be lot of people considering the caliber of orgs in Halo now) I could see how it could come off as a joke when your favorite org is constantly changing players. Makes it hard for those people to follow, but I think they understand that teams are trying to put together the best possible roster when over $2 mil is on the line. Can't wait to watch the upcoming tourneys to see what changes work and which backfire.

For the record my first comment probably came off the wrong way. When I said as an adult and EG fan it doesn't bother me, I actually just meant it's not going to get me upset that you left because team changes are so trivial. The random comment I quoted to make my reply probably didn't help the context.

In my own personal life I am basically the Lethul to the people I know.

Fair enough, I see the miscommunication here/confusion. Sorry if I was rude. :-)

• Upvote (+1) 5

If this insanity keeps going at this rate I'm going to wake up to Str8 2gre as #1 HCS seed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

*Goes to bed at 10 PM central after minor team changes*

*New puppy wakes up crying at 2:30, and while outside with her checks Twitter*

*Needless to say, still not sleeping*

Thanks Lxthul, today is only the first day for one of my classes, but it looks like I will not be sleeping anymore. 

Team Changes for Everyone!  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't get why Lxthul decided to leave EG. Couldn't he just have waited for X games and then make the decision? I don't know if teams lock after X games but seems silly to leave EG. Also, I'm dumbfounded that EG would even allow Lethul to leave the team. They have won 2 seasons and currently 2nd seed.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Don't get why Lxthul decided to leave EG. Couldn't he just have waited for X games and then make the decision? I don't know if teams lock after X games but seems silly to leave EG. Also, I'm dumbfounded that EG would even allow Lethul to leave the team. They have won 2 seasons and currently 2nd seed.

rosters lock tomorrow (1/22)

Fair enough, I see the miscommunication here/confusion. Sorry if I was rude. :-)

CLG must be even stricter than EG.. you've apologized more in one night than you have in your entire life.

• Upvote (+1) 1

rosters lock tomorrow (1/22)

roster lock is on sunday

Teams can submit their Roster by competing in the Online Tournament on January 24, or by emailing their Roster to [email protected] by 5 PM EST on Friday, January 22nd if they are unable to participate in the Online Tournament on January 24.

roster lock is on sunday

Teams can submit their Roster by competing in the Online Tournament on January 24, or by emailing their Roster to [email protected] by 5 PM EST on Friday, January 22nd if they are unable to participate in the Online Tournament on January 24.

you're right my b

He had a 0.8 K/D with btH (team with Cloud before Ninja) in all their scrims totaled. I kept track on a spreadsheet.

Dropped a 0.8 K/D in the last cup.

And hasn't broke 1 K/D in any cup thus far.

At the end of the day, kid is not pulling his own weight.

Flash backs to DMaq...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Stats can only go as deep as this. Higher k/ds mean winning more 1v1 battles. I would say that is important, but if a person has a lower k/d running objective PROPERLY. (Maintaining appropriate areas of the map, controlling spawn areas , ect) Gameplay trumps all. You can see who is getting out shot easily if that is a concern.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Imagine being that one guy that follows HCS news all the time and you head to bed early and miss it all.

Hi

:(

• Upvote (+1) 3

Stats can only go as deep as this. Higher k/ds mean winning more 1v1 battles. I would say that is important, but if a person has a lower k/d running objective PROPERLY. (Maintaining appropriate areas of the map, controlling spawn areas , ect) Gameplay trumps all. You can see who is getting out shot easily if that is a concern.

or it could mean you die too often from being out of position...

• Upvote (+1) 1