CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man bubu dubu got the short end of the stick out of crowd pleasers.

Commonly on EG #2 seed

Cratos on AE #1 seed

Nem on elevate top 10 seed

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know rampant team changes like we've had in the last few weeks are fun to speculate and chat about, but what does everyone think about their overall impact on the scene?

Who cares bro, DRAMA.

• Upvote (+1) 3

They are bad for the scene. It shows the immaturity of most players, and reflects poorly on an organization. The organizations I'm sure are tired of changing their rosters every week as well for another lottery team that will be inexperienced. If I owned an org and saw this shit every week, I'd absolutely be looking for a way out. Even the very top teams that basically everyone thought were guarantees for this season are now breaking up.

I agree with this, but it's also a chance at literal life changing money. I'd fuck over the Halo reputation if it meant forming my best chance at making that kind of money.

Any more info on Frosty's tweet about "new username, new me" ?  Could the CLG change be more than just Ogre2?

Most likely just some 12 year old trolling shit, thats what Lethul/Frosty/Royal 2 are into.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Got your tinfoil hats ready?

Why hasn't the Renegades org been announced yet?

- Renegades isn't happy with the current roster.

- Heinz/APG contact Renegades, get org to sign them.

- They recruit Mikwen (since Ola is retired)

- They recruit F/A Ogre 2

- Form Renegades

- Also Ninja/Spartan rejoin Liquid org with Unlegit/Ace

Why in the world would Renegades be unhappy with their current team? They were doing the best they could have hoped for.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know rampant team changes like we've had in the last few weeks are fun to speculate and chat about, but what does everyone think about their overall impact on the scene?

My concern is for the teams involved. There doesnt seem to be any security in your team what so ever.Teams and players dont push past speed bumps they just look for something new. Its just something the community and players involved are used to so they keep acting as such. Its what the Halo scene has been like for a very long time. I wish there was something legitimate that could change this train of thought.

Thinking about the impact; With the Xgames coming up as a huge promotional event for Halo, it looks like 2 of the top 3 teams in a group of 6 wont be able to compete. Not exactly a good impression.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They are bad for the scene. It shows the immaturity of most players, and reflects poorly on an organization. The organizations I'm sure are tired of changing their rosters every week as well for another lottery team that will be inexperienced. If I owned an org and saw this shit every week, I'd absolutely be looking for a way out. Even the very top teams that basically everyone thought were guarantees for this season are now breaking up.

This. We need some solidarity. No more immature pre-org shit that's been going on for years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree with this, but it's also a chance at literal life changing money. I'd fuck over the Halo reputation if it meant forming my best chance at making that kind of money.

The question isn't whether what the pros are doing is right or not but whether there should be limits set on team changes, which I think most of us agree with.

I love team changes, I really do. The amount of team changes this season however is unbelievable.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Cratos actually thinks he brings more to a team than Ogre 2 then there is no hope for that guy. It is hard enough to like the "character" he plays but my God the ego just makes me want to see Ogre 2 replace him and win the HWC. I am a fan of every player on Allegiance besides him and it sucks wanting to see Naded get his first pro LAN win but not wanting to read the snide remarks from Cratos afterwards. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why in the world would Renegades be unhappy with their current team? They were doing the best they could have hoped for.

It was a joke  :lxthul:

This is a great point as well. When i think of an org like NV, i think of a lost opportunity. Theyre blowing up as an eSport org and they cant keep a legitimate team together in Halo. Orgs would definitely look a that as a reason not to dip their toes in the Halo waters.

• Upvote (+1) 2

S/O to Commonly one time though man. The guy literally grinded his way to have this option available to him. Props to him. Hope Snipedown, Roy, and LBX can mold this guy into something better than what he already is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Most likely just some 12 year old trolling shit, thats what Lethul/Frosty/Royal 2 are into.

Or he's smart enough to realize that Halo rosters are fickle and decided to have a Twitter username he wouldn't need to change based on a potential team change and therefore lose his verification to.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Benson's going to be super confused on Sunday

• Upvote (+1) 8

Two pro's I miss the most are Legit and Bestman. Where the hell did they go?!

Only thing I can think of is that Lethul was jealous of all the talk Optic were getting on this thread.

• Upvote (+1) 3

As an adult and EG fan, I can't say Lethul leaving bothers me.

• Upvote (+1) 2