CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If APG's internet starts working, I'd say that is a good team. Maybe not a 1st place team, but definitely in the mix of top 4.

I mean yeah the potential is definitely there. I just really don't like the dynamic between APG and Ninja.

What if EG saw what Posey and JuicyFruit were doing earlier and now they're doing the same thing to try and fuck up all of the top 8 teams' chemistry?

Even though non of it matters. We didn't have our org do anything for us. Sadly things just get said behind everyone's back :/ 

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I really don't think APG would be a good fit for RNG, he and Ninja butt heads too much. We saw it firsthand in H4 when APG was on Warriors.

All I know is APG > Commonly.

Butting heads is typical with Ninja. It was common with Commonly. It is common with Spartan.

• Downvote (-1) 5

I feel like a lot of people look at Ogre 2's stats and are like "meh... what is he doing, that's average", but just having him on the team is enough to take a top 8 team and make them potential championship winners if the other 3 are willing to listen and learn. 

He brings so much to the table that no one gets to see aside from the others sitting down with him.

Plus he just seems to have that clutch factor when it comes to important tournaments. It's weird as hell, but he ALWAYS shows up when it comes to important matches/series/tournaments. And he has more LAN experience than a lot of entire teams combined.

If given the option of teaming with either 3 of the best individuals in the game in terms of raw skill or Ogre 2, I'd pick Ogre 2 10 times out of 10. And cherish it a lot because I know I'd become at least 5 times better in the process.

Absolute truth.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Even though non of it matters. We didn't have our org do anything for us. Sadly things just get said behind everyone's back :/ 

So you're saying 2gre found out from someone outside of CLG? WTF?

Can you explain why you guys wanted to drop Tom? Having a really hard time understanding why

That was end of 07 - mid H3 era though.

Mid Halo 3 era? Halo 3 came out in fall of 2007. Halo 2 was the flagship game for MLG from 2005-2007. Halo 3 wasn't the circuit until the 2008 season. Please.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want to sleep but I feel like the minute I close my eyes, more drama is going to go down and I'm gonna miss it all.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I want to sleep but I feel like the minute I close my eyes, more drama is going to go down and I'm gonna miss it all.

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

Me rn

Definitely a twitch chat troll. I don't think Ninja and APG get along that well which makes the troll even trollier.

Lethul is who we should direct our hatred at imo

Can't really hate anyone for making their own decisions.

He did start the hurricane though.

I get why EG didn't go with Ogre 2. Even though Roybox + 2gre have had a lot of success in the past, each of them need to round out their team with a young player with lots of potential (just like Frosty to CLG). Honestly, I think Commonly to EG is the smartest thing they could have done.

Unpopular opinion but I see EG improving from this and CLG actually struggling at least at first.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Holy fuck. Same here. lmao I mean I have no reason to be up early since I don't go to class until 4:30pm, but still I like to wake up early and shit like this ruins it. lol