CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I dont really think theres a question here. Hes definitely been dropped. OGRE 2 just posted something vague on Twitter saying theres only 3 days til roster lock. I would embed the tweet but im dumb and dont know how...

EDIT:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was 2gre really that much of a weak link? I feel like he was the glue that made that team tick. Ogre 2 just has a knack for forming title contending teams.

I hope he reunites with Heinz and they outplace CLG.

imo 2gre was key to their spacing/placement and often times settling them down and showing discipline.

• Upvote (+1) 8

why wouldnt EG pick up OG2? so odd ... roybox have history with him and he has 100x more LAN experience than Commonly

• Upvote (+1) 6

imo 2gre was key to their spacing/placement and often times settling them down and showing discipline.

Agreed, if people really think snakebite and royal2 can drop +20 bombs on the regular without someone like 2gre basically playing the bait, they're insane.

• Upvote (+1) 2

why wouldnt EG pick up OG2? so odd ... roybox have history with him and he has 100x more LAN experience than Commonly

Because 'Stats don't matter'

• Upvote (+1) 3

I blame this all on @ you just had to go ahead and say that 2gre was the only pro not to be dropped. damn you  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Agreed, if people really think snakebite and royal2 can drop +20 bombs on the regular without someone like 2gre basically playing the bait, they're insane.

2gre doesn't 'play the bait'. If anything he does the opposite - always puts himself in a position to shoot the enemy and not get shot back.

***I agree that he is a crucial part of why r2 and SB drop bombs all the time, but lethul did the same for Roy + Snipedown... while also being one of the best individual players in the game. It's blasphemy to say it but Lethul does what 2gre does but even better (at least in h5). 

• Upvote (+1) 3

2gre is great but hes reached his ceiling as a player. What you see is what you get. Maybe they want to be able to mold their 4th into the player they want him to be. Makes more sense when you think of the Commonly pickup. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I blame this all on @ you just had to go ahead and say that 2gre was the only pro not to be dropped. damn you   :kappa:

did i jinx ze goat?

im gonna go kms now

Imagine tomorrow when all the people who were asleep come trickling in, and they realize they missed it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I feel like whoever gets 2gre is going to end up benefiting tremendously. Yeah he isn't a main slayer or big numbers guy anymore but hes still the GOAT and he still knows the game better than most.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Every successful team needs a veteran leader I feel, CLG just lost theirs. I will be surprised if CLG's team chemistry improves with this change tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not to mention that after 2? years of teaming they didn't even have the balls to tell him themselves, they made their org owner do the dirty work. Best of luck to one of halo's greatest inspirations, Ogre2

Wow. Super shitty.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not to mention that after 2? years of teaming they didn't even have the balls to tell him themselves, they made their org owner do the dirty work.  Best of luck to one of halo's greatest inspirations, Ogre2 

Talk about immature... and these are the people competing for over 2 million dollars? smh. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Props to @@LethuL for being a nice guy

He just keeps it real.

The current Renegades squad is hella good. Ninja wasn't the problem with the original Liquid (not that anyone in particular was) despite how much people criticized his style. It's not that he was making dumb or bad plays all the time, but his decisions or timing just didn't match that well with that former squad. I feel like him and Spartan are comfortable together, and Spartan also said he likes teaming Vic X (might have called him one of his favorite teammates ever, I forgot), so I think if they just find an extra person who meshes well chemistry and/or style-wise, they'll still perform as good as ever.

I think Ninja being upset is just a combination of him not necessarily being considered for/offered that EG spot AND losing a teammate to it... which I think is fair and reasonable. Most people would be in the same position.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Am I the only one who thinks Renegades has an opportunity to actually improve?

Depends who they pick up, I think they really need to go after Ogre 2 or Mikwen, personally. I think FiS would be bad for Ninja. T2 is out there, but I have no idea how good he is at H5.

• Upvote (+1) 3