CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Of course I did, I don't know where he got the idea that I think I'm "above my teammates" but I'm not gonna comment on that. I think I handled it well except for somehow they found out about 5 minutes before I was going to tell them so it seemed like I wasn't going to say anything.

Ah I see, the vibe I was getting is that you just said cya!

Please, tell me with all of your Halo knowledge what you see that all three of us combined must have clearly missed in evaluating our options.  There are so many factors that make a player special, and I'm beyond excited to grow with someone with unlimited potential.  

Relax. I am not alone in believing there are better options out there for your squad. It is hard to replace someone like Lxthul because you guys have had decent success with him in H5. Obviously he moved on to what he sees as greener pastures (no pun intended).

But didn't you just tweet that you would be careful with who you selected? So either this has been brewing for awhile, or you guys just made a decision in the last hour. 

I get that you have to make a decision, but save some of your  :salt: for the people that actually fucked you over, not for people like me who are just outside observers with opinions.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I just see this working out huge for naded and allegiance. Are they the only team without a change so far? Looking good for them if they just stick to the grind, they play so well together.

Not happy that 2gre got dropped, but not sad that I don't have to root for royal2 and snakebite anymore. Obviously great players, but never enjoyed their personalities at all.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Relax. I am not alone in believing there are better options out there for your squad. It is hard to replace someone like Lxthul because you guys have had decent success with him in H5. Obviously he moved on to what he sees as greener pastures (no pun intended).

But didn't you just tweet that you would be careful with who you selected? So either this has been brewing for awhile, or you guys just made a decision in the last hour. 

I get that you have to make a decision, but save some of your  :salt: for the people that actually fucked you over, not for people like me who are just outside observers with opinions.

But you made your opinions invalid when arguing what makes a player better is their K/D.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Not happy that 2gre got dropped, but not sad that I don't have to root for royal2 and snakebite anymore. Obviously great players, but never enjoyed their personalities at all.

The GOAT deserves a good team, and he'll find one. People can say what they want about individual stats, but this is a team game, and the GOAT is great at finding the right team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Please, tell me with all of your Halo knowledge what you see that all three of us combined must have clearly missed in evaluating our options.  There are so many factors that make a player special, and I'm beyond excited to grow with someone with unlimited potential.  

Look we understand that you guys obviously know more than we do when evaluating a player. The only thing that has me scratching my head is why you guys acted so quickly. No one really knows Commonly, hes fairly new in the competitive scene so naturally theres a bit of confusion with him. If thats exactly who you guys knew you wanted then more power to ya. Just seemed a little spontaneous. I wish the best of luck to you guys and really do hope you guys stay on top.

• Upvote (+1) 2

All these HWC plot twists. Why do I feel like M. Night Shyamalan is the mastermind behind this shitstorm?

The night has been just one big dank meme.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

But you made your opinions invalid when arguing what makes a player better is their K/D.

I didn't say "what makes a player better is their K/D". I said it is a factor, and can be a pattern.

Why do people say Snipedown/Roy/Spartan are the top players? I promise you it has something to do with their K/D. If you don't think so, then you'd be wrong.

Sure there are other factors, we all know that.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I didn't say "what makes a player better is their K/D". I said it is a factor, and can be a pattern.

Why do people say Snipedown/Roy/Spartan are the top players? I promise you it has something to do with their K/D. If you don't think so, then you'd be wrong.

Sure there are other factors, we all know that.

You have a point, everyone refers to Snakebite and Royal 2 as the best in the game, and its not because of their OBJ play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think these team changes are more entertaining then the actual game itself.(not saying halo 5 is bad)

• Upvote (+1) 3