CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Real talk, where did this rumor of Ogre 2 being dropped come from?

Isn't it just some speculation gone wild? Did a reliable source mention it?

FIS said something about it

You might be right. But whatever 4 players NV consists of, you have to feel bad for Hastr0.. He picked up a team that was easily top 2 on paper before H5 released. They underperformed, and potentially everyone from that team will be gone from the org? I could even see him leaving Halo tbh

I got that salty downvote from @@aPG so maybe not. I just find it hard to believe that Mikwen would want to stay on that team considering Ola might be gone. Ola is the reason Mikwen left Liquid in the first place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im thinking most plausible teams coming out of this hurricane right now are:

EG - Roy, LBX, Snipedown, Commonly

CLG - Lethul, Snakebite, Royal 2, Frosty

NV - Ogre 2, Cloud, Hysteria, FiS

RNG - Mikwen, Ninja, Spartan, VicX

Huke over FiS & I like it

• Upvote (+1) 1

If 2gre doesn't see $$$ in any situation he ends up in I can see him retiring sadly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Please, tell me with all of your Halo knowledge what you see that all three of us combined must have clearly missed in evaluating our options. There are so many factors that make a player special, and I'm beyond excited to grow with someone with unlimited potential.

Did TJ give you a reason for leaving the team?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please, tell me with all of your Halo knowledge what you see that all three of us combined must have clearly missed in evaluating our options. There are so many factors that make a player special, and I'm beyond excited to grow with someone with unlimited potential.

damn I guess it is true

You were just arguing that Commonly going negative means he can't carry his own weight yet you think Ogre 2, Cloud, Hysteria, and FiS would be top 4? What in the actual fuck

Can I +rep this more than once?

Huke over FiS & I like it

I feel like all you ever post about is Huke lol chill

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'll root for whatever team the GOAT ends up on. He's been one of my favorite players since I started watching in 2008. So many tournaments wins and has conducted himself with class.

Would love to see him win the HWC and then retire on top.

Same, Been a fan since the H2 FB days on USA Network and never stopped rooting for FB/Ogre 2 since. #Truefan :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just want RNG to come out of this in a good spot, hence why I keep throwing Mikwen in there. Probably won't happen but I can dream...

• Upvote (+1) 2

the only thing with picking up commonly is being at the event with high stakes is a lot different than sitting in your room...better get in a lot of LAN time or move in with snip3down

• Upvote (+1) 3

Please, tell me with all of your Halo knowledge what you see that all three of us combined must have clearly missed in evaluating our options.  There are so many factors that make a player special, and I'm beyond excited to grow with someone with unlimited potential.  

Get a profile picture, noob. :kappa:

You were just arguing that Commonly going negative means he can't carry his own weight yet you think Ogre 2, Cloud, Hysteria, and FiS would be top 4? What in the actual fuck

Gonna make a million new accounts and plus rep this over and over. Some people seem literally unable to think. 

Of course I did, I don't know where he got the idea that I think I'm "above my teammates" but I'm not gonna comment on that. I think I handled it well except for somehow they found out about 5 minutes before I was going to tell them so it seemed like I wasn't going to say anything.

Can you tell us the reason?