CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He had a 0.8 K/D with btH (team with Cloud before Ninja) in all their scrims totaled. I kept track on a spreadsheet.

Dropped a 0.8 K/D in the last cup.

And hasn't broke 1 K/D in any cup thus far.

At the end of the day, kid is not pulling his own weight.

K/D is such a minimal aspect of one's contribution to a team...

Don't let Ace catch you focusing on stats so much man.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

NO. KEEP IT GOING.

I was hoping to go to bed before midnight so I could maybe make it to work on time once in the last year. This isn't helping! Lol

You know K/D is like literally only a tiny piece of the puzzle right?

Everything is a piece in the puzzle. Dude has been on H5 for how many months and has yet to post a positive K/D with any squad at any tournament.

Back in the day we called that person Totz.

Congrats to him for getting onto EG (somehow). But it is a mistake for them.

And honestly, Renegades will improve now.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Don't blame him. He goes through a bad situation, but finds a solid squad, only to be put straight into another bad situation. I understand that it makes sense for Commonly to go to EG, but Renegades was good and had a legitimate shot to beat EG. At somepoint you have to stick with what you have and work through things to improve, I'm sure EG felt the same way when TJ left.

The only reason I even know who the fuck Commonly is is because Ninja use to play with him in Reach a lot and he would always be in Ninjas stream. Hopefully Ninja get's a good 4th.

In reference to Assault going home before the cup I'm pretty sure that was pre planned prior to him arriving at the house. Its mentioned in some of the vlogs before they did that "bootcamp".

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everything is a piece in the puzzle. Dude has been on H5 for how many months and has yet to post a positive K/D with any squad at any tournament.

Dude you sound so bitter I don't get it. K/D doesn't mean anything there's a reason all the pro players say this.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If people actually think commonly isn't good enough to be on EG then I give up

He's got like, 2 LANs under his belt. I just feel like EG had better options.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Someone explain why there isn't an auto refresh for this forum? My lord I'm going to break this damn screen hitting it over and over

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@LethuL you just caused the biggest shitstorm. You turned the HCS upside dow. Fresh prince meme

KAN8Blk.png

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ignoring the stupid point that because Commonly and Totz have similar KDAs, they are equal, Totz was a very good player. Nice try tho

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The only reason I even know who the fuck Commonly is is because Ninja use to play with him in Reach a lot and he would always be in Ninjas stream. Hopefully Ninja get's a good 4th.

Ogre 2 is a F/A someone is going to want to pick him up. Personally I don't think he would actually fit in that well on Renegades so Im gonna discount that. However there are other players out there, like Mikwen who would probably fit in great on Renegades. Ola and 2gre could actualy team again, assuming he didnt actually retire.

inb4 master troll from Lethul to weaken the competition and fuck with everyone's trust