CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can someone just make it stop?

NO. KEEP IT GOING.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They were supposed to be another OpTic team for H5. It was supposed to be announced, but then Formal couldn't do it. So they picked up Mikwen and got EnVyUs as their org.

Ah I see. I do remember seeing Envyus picking up Halo team kind of late. That does look right :)

How he plays and every time I've watched him I was impressed. Very good movement, good communication, takes criticism well, good shot. He's the whole package, and those 3 will only make him better.

He had a 0.8 K/D with btH (team with Cloud before Ninja) in all their scrims totaled. I kept track on a spreadsheet.

Dropped a 0.8 K/D in the last cup.

And hasn't broke 1 K/D in any cup thus far.

At the end of the day, kid is not pulling his own weight.

• Downvote (-1) 7

Still feel like Walshy getting dropped from Final Boss was bigger then Lethul leaving EG

Maybe in notoriety, but EG is currently on the longest LAN winning streak since 05/06 FB. This is unprecedented in Halo.

I'm honestly just gonna stay off forums and twitter until Sunday I cant stand waiting around for everything to be confirmed/denied. Either way I'm going to PogChamp explode when that time comes. Pce

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this the time where to say someone pick up huke jfc. One more month to get even more practice and is a lanimal. 2+ milli on the line

He is rolling with contras team atm. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes Commonly is confirmed to EG. Through Spartan, and others who I can't mention because they're my source and well.. journalists don't give up their sources or they stop being your sources...

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm honestly just gonna stay off forums and twitter until Sunday I cant stand waiting around for everything to be confirmed/denied. Either way I'm going to PogChamp explode when that time comes. Pce

Have fun reading 60+ pages once everything is confirmed :kappa: :flames: :rekt: :holmes:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

And the talk about K/D continues. I thought we already went over that stats mean nothing?

Then how do you justify dropping 2gre.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG should have really brought the elder goat in to complete their goat herd. I just root for 2gre at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 8

He had a 0.8 K/D with btH (team with Cloud before Ninja) in all their scrims totaled. I kept track on a spreadsheet.

Dropped a 0.8 K/D in the last cup.

And hasn't broke 1 K/D in any cup thus far.

At the end of the day, kid is not pulling his own weight.

You know K/D is like literally only a tiny piece of the puzzle right?

• Upvote (+1) 1