CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Only reason theres even the slightest possibility Formal comes to halo momentarily is that cod isn't all that active rn despite what you've heard/seen. Only 2 league matches a week on tues/wed & cod teams dont practice even as close to as much as halo does.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja going in on Twitter right now. Roasted Maniac as well. On mobile so don't know how to link tweets from phone, sorry.

I don't think so, Commonly is a very good player. I'm sure EG reached out to others like Spartan but he was just talking about how he wouldn't do that to his teammates again.

Really i think my only problem is that (if this is true) they didnt take anytime to find a 4th. Im aware they want to move fast before the Qualifier on Sunday but youde think theyde atleast consider their options for a day or two. Interesting to see how this all plays out. Shame to see 2gre get dropped. I honestly dont think thats ever happened to him. Hopefully he can find himself on a top tier team again, if anyone deserves it he does. Shout out to the GOAT and my favorite player ever. Good luck sir.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I'm not the only one that was confused by that.

I believe FS or Maniac said in one of their vlogs that assault wasn't staying until the final qualifier and he was planning on going back home after 2 or 3 weeks cause of his gf/family and stuff

• Upvote (+1) 1

How he plays and every time I've watched him I was impressed. Very good movement, good communication, takes criticism well, good shot. He's the whole package, and those 3 will only make him better.

This endorsement means a lot

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja going in on Twitter right now. Roasted Maniac as well. On mobile so don't know how to link tweets from phone, sorry.

Don't blame him. He goes through a bad situation, but finds a solid squad, only to be put straight into another bad situation. I understand that it makes sense for Commonly to go to EG, but Renegades was good and had a legitimate shot to beat EG. At somepoint you have to stick with what you have and work through things to improve, I'm sure EG felt the same way when TJ left.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Really? Are you sure it was suppose to be Optic for H5 or was it when he was on Optic during tournaments before MCC launched?

I know Formal was on Envyus with Mikwen, Ola, and APG.

They were supposed to be another OpTic team for H5. It was supposed to be announced, but then Formal couldn't do it. So they picked up Mikwen and got EnVyUs as their org.

Just my opinion here but assuming all true:

EG got worse, CLG slightly improved, Renegades got boned. Did I miss anything?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Deeper than money to some, but not all. Europe is waking up right now wondering why their mind got blown. How many teams will this touch? Now it is fairly apparent the teams we see at XGAMES will not be the same as live qualifiers.

Still feel like Walshy getting dropped from Final Boss was bigger then Lethul leaving EG

Absolutely, it's not even close.