CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

mikwen to renegades

Would honestly be the best choice. Then Ogre 2 to Envy with Ola again.

Well Nadeshot was in Formal's stream the other night, claiming that "OpTic Lxthul" had a good ring to it.

Lethul was also trolling about replacing Maniac on the OpTic squad, but I could see it being half true. Not him replacing Maniac, but him joining a potential OpTic team (which the org needs bad) to team with Maniac instead. Then Hecz somehow allows Formal to commit to Halo for a little bit, which works out for Formal who I'm sure wants to compete but can't leave the org to join EG, and Maniac, Formal and Lethul reunite (highest level team chem) under an OpTic squad. 4th could be Stellur since he's a hidden goat? FS coaching? IDK

I did find it interesting that Assault went back home despite one of the most important qualifier coming up. Hecz also didn't hesitate to bring up roster changes in front of the team.

But that's a slight stretch  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Now I know why @@Vetoed disbanded Overdrive dude. He got hit with that hot EG offer.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is this the time where to say someone pick up huke jfc. One more month to get even more practice and is a lanimal. 2+ milli on the line

I did find it interesting that Assault went back home despite one of the most important qualifier coming up.

So I'm not the only one that was confused by that.

I don't know why people are saying Commonly isnt a good pickup. Have you even watched him in this game. The kid is a savage when hes trying. If you watched him tonight, he wasn't trying for obvious reasons.

• Upvote (+1) 3

After the whole depressing OpTic situation, I could see Lethul moving to the OpTic brand alongside people like aPG, Heinz, Maniac, Formal, etc. to completely replace the team. Their cumulative points would bring the OpTic brand to a higher seed for Worlds/Regionals.

Lethul seemed really content with his teammates on Evil Geniuses, but we all know how much more he loved his teammates on Believe The Hype. Just throwing it out there.

Lethul, Stellur, Maniac, Formal, Coach Flamesword – OpTic "Believe The Hype" Gaming