CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lxthul for 2gre on CLG would be amazing.

Props to Lxthul for the balls to leave EG - he was probably sick of the whining/fighting, and he knew they weren't in the same H2A dominance.

I'm also taking credit for this  :kappa:

Highly doubt he left (if at all) because he was sick of the whining and fighting (I mean every team does that shit), but if you watched his streams over the past year (H2A / H5) there were definitely a lot of times where it was as if his voice was not heard / generally disregarded. Literally you'd hear him just say stuff all the time like "Nobody listens to me". And there were a lot of situations where he was right. 

Reminds me now of the storm when Formal left nV to orchestrate a team that he wanted, because he knew surrounded by the people he wanted it would be successful. I still recall a ton of people wondering why Formal did it (I think it was after nV had a bunch of wins as well and came off Gfinity or something). It definitely took some time to get Karma and Crim together but it finally happened. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Formal isn't coming back. Let's discuss real possibilities.

Who was dropped from CLG? 2gre or Frosty?

Who will EG pursue? My guesses are Ola, Mikwen, APG

Maybe I'm crazy but I felt that out of the old nV squad, the 1 you didn't mention would be best fit (Heinz). Also, loss of apg/Heinz duo would break my heart.

I actually considered Commonly to be one of the better players on Leftovers. It's exciting to see what he'll do on EG, and what Leftovers will do next. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if only this was possible and could ever happen: allegiance drops Cratos and picks up Lxthul. Can't imagine how much allegiance would improve

Ola only teamed with them one event, and although I still believe his wizardry is somewhere in that tiny little body, I haven't really seen it yet in H5, although he's definitely improving. I Highly doubt EG will pursue him. Unless they really believe in him?

@@Batchford is going to EG!

Holy shit.

I am so happy right now, maybe he can start getting real viewer numbers on Twitch  :kappa:

This Renegades (Leftovers) squad is crazy flip flopping if true. Also, commonly would not be someone I would have guessed...

Commonly to EG has to be a troll...has to be....

I don't think so, Commonly is a very good player. I'm sure EG reached out to others like Spartan but he was just talking about how he wouldn't do that to his teammates again.

• Upvote (+1) 5