CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Formal isn't going anywhere rofl.

Dude is making huge money off of Call of Duty, no reason for him to jump to Halo now.

It's only 2 months of gaming... and for that prize pool?

It's only 2 months of gaming... and for that prize pool?

People are jumping on this because Formal is teasing you, like he does every time shit like this happens.

He isn't leaving Call of Duty.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Naded would be the best option for EG I'd think, but It doesnt make sense to me that lethul would leave...I think it's all a troll

If I recall correctly, Hecz said he supports formal competing in halo under different organization.

Of course I could be wrong but that's what I remembered. It was a little while ago tho.

Edit: that is correct because Formal was the original Team Envyus member so yes, he can go to different organization.

Not correct. When Ola was streaming one night he did a room tour and showed the stream a bunch of stuff he bought. One thing he bought was black and green shoes. The reason he bought them specifically was because he was supposed to be on OpTic, and those are the OpTic logo colors.

Who will EG pursue? My guesses are Ola, Mikwen, APG

I doubt APG because Lethul is better than APG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

People are jumping on this because Formal is teasing you, like he does every time shit like this happens.

He isn't leaving Call of Duty.

He was never leaving Halo.

Formal isn't coming back. Let's discuss real possibilities.

Who was dropped from CLG? 2gre or Frosty?

Who will EG pursue? My guesses are Ola, Mikwen, APG

APG and Ola dont even have the internet required to actually grind. I wouldnt be shocked if they picked mikwen up though tbh.

Naded would be the pickup of the year.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This happens every time there is a team change, Formal tweets something and everyone jumps on the bandwagon that Formal IS COMING BACK!! I hope he does, but I would seriously doubt it. The guy is a god, but he is still going to be way behind the learning curve. EG is way better off trying to pick up someone who is familiar with the game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Formal isn't going anywhere rofl.

Dude is making huge money off of Call of Duty, no reason for him to jump to Halo now.

This.

CoD has a million dollar tourney coming up soon too. He's currently on the winning team. No way he'd leave.

Not correct. When Ola was streaming one night he did a room tour and showed the stream a bunch of stuff he bought. One thing he bought was black and green shoes. The reason he bought them specifically was because he was supposed to be on OpTic, and those are the OpTic logo colors.

Really? Are you sure it was suppose to be Optic for H5 or was it when he was on Optic during tournaments before MCC launched?

I know Formal was on Envyus with Mikwen, Ola, and APG.

• Upvote (+1) 1