CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wouldn't really refer to this as shaded. It's EG, it's understandable if a teammate leaves for that caliber of a team.

True but I'm sure everybody is trying to make sure they don't lose a teammate.

I would post "It seems like Ogre2 got kicked for Lethul" just to see if aPG downvotes that, too.

But I'm too scared to do that.

Do it. Gotta take some down votes for the squad

Wouldn't really refer to this as shaded. It's EG, it's understandable if a teammate leaves for that caliber of a team. 

mikwen to EG confirmed

• Upvote (+1) 6

Problem is, if it doesn't happen QUICK another team is going to be in a bad position....

I understand Snip3downs frustration, but, (if this isn't just a beautiful troll) the chemistry/communication issues EG have had, particularly the twins constant bickering, might have been too much to deal with. I don't think Lethul has an ego, despite what he tries to show everyone, but he knows how good he is, and obviously has faith in whatever squad he chose.

Their chemistry was a little off but nothing that couldn't have been worked out. And Snakebite and Royal 2 do the same shit RoyBox do in terms of bickering.

Work is only 8 hours from now. I need at least 2 hours of sleep to “function" at a basic human-esque level. That leaves 6 hours to sit and wait on anything official...

• Upvote (+1) 9

mikwen to EG confirmed

Would be a good move for both parties. I think Mikwen could make EG unbeatable.

Work is only 8 hours from now. I need at least 2 hours of sleep to “function" at a basic human-esque level. That leaves 6 hours to sit and wait on anything official...

This guy has it all figured out. Please ++++++ (Also welcome to beyond)

Lunch to go the way of OGRE1 after this tourny. Calling it now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CHIG is streaming and reading this thread in between right now.

HI CHIG!

COME BACK TO COMPETITIVE HALO!

MIKWEN MISSES YOU!

WE ALL MISS YOU!

In the past team changes didn't REALLY matter when you were playing for like 10-50k split 4 ways, but now it is literally LIFE CHANGING for 2 million.

Every decision and team change could gain or cost you 500,000 (before taxes)

Formal isn't going anywhere rofl.

Dude is making huge money off of Call of Duty, no reason for him to jump to Halo now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

formal is not joining EG.

optic brand is not gonna let him go.

If I recall correctly, Hecz said he supports formal competing in halo under different organization.

Of course I could be wrong but that's what I remembered. It was a little while ago tho.

Edit: that is correct because Formal was the original Team Envyus member so yes, he can go to different organization.

Formal isn't going anywhere rofl.

Dude is making huge money off of Call of Duty, no reason for him to jump to Halo now.

would only be for a short period! We can hope!

Optic is basically unstoppable in COD, on top of all the stuff Formal makes from twitch and all the perks of being part of the Optic brand.

I seriously doubt formal is going anywhere. But who knows at this point.

Formal isn't coming back. Let's discuss real possibilities.

Who was dropped from CLG? 2gre or Frosty?

Who will EG pursue? My guesses are Ola, Mikwen, APG

• Upvote (+1) 1

This new CLG team will be scary good. I feel bad for Ogre 2 unless he gets on EG and I don't think that will happen.