CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ogre 2 posted clg flair in lxthul's twitch chat last night

I've seen Frosty making some comments on twitter that had me thinking perhaps it was him.

Lethul once said to Frosty, "I can take your spot any time I want".

Imagine being that one guy that follows HCS news all the time and you head to bed early and miss it all.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I've seen Frosty making some comments on twitter that had me thinking perhaps it was him.

Lethul once said to Frosty, "I can take your spot any time I want".

Lxthul is so versatile he could replace 2gre or Frosty.

I went to the gym for 1 hour. This shit happened... What the fuck??? Why would he leave EG?????

god i hope it was leg day for you

Ironic?

[tweet=https://twitter.com/FrostyBB/status/688653363760594945]

#Intel

• Upvote (+1) 2

I haven't been this excited about team changes since the h2/h3 days when threads would blow up on MLG.  :weback:

:beyond:  with the hot  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 2

So now it's who dropped on CLG.

I know I've been in Royal2's stream talking about how Lethul is probably the best player on EG. So I'm not all that suprised.

Could they have dropped Frosty.....? Or Oge2......? Really doubt it was Snakebite or Royal.

I have to assume it was 2gre? I cant imagine it was Frosty considering hes honeslty been one of the best players in the game since being picked up. I know 2gre is the captain of CLG so im really not sure. If it was Frosty he would be a great pickup for EG and they could pick up where they left off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

already posted my bad

if a mod can delete this that would be grand cos i'm too tired/stupid to work out how (5:50am here)