CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I thought 2gre was captain of CLG. I don't understand why either of these teams would change when they are both winning. Disappointing. 

EG will be looking for one, and deciding carefully on who to pick.  Lethul has decided to leave our team for his own reasons, although we haven't lost a scrim.  It could be a blessing in disguise, I don't want a teammate that thinks he is leagues above the rest of his teammates.  XGames will be interesting, I don't even know if rosters are locked for that or not.  Snipedown out

*drops the mic*

no

As far as I know the rosters for Xgames were locked last Tuesday.

If that holds true they have to play with him or not play at all. It'll be interesting to see if the games shift on this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So now it's who dropped on CLG.

I know I've been in Royal2's stream talking about how Lethul is probably the best player on EG. So I'm not all that suprised.

Could they have dropped Frosty.....? Or Oge2......? Really doubt it was Snakebite or Royal.

Lxthul, Stellur, MaNiaC and 4th for OpTic, Flame backs down and coaches, pick up a broken up CLG member? Wishful thinking...reunite BtH members under OpTic org with a close friend on the cod team.

You know Hecz is always thinking when players come available and he's not afraid to make tough decisions.

Probably not likely, but would be pretty dope i think

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EG will be looking for one, and deciding carefully on who to pick.  Lethul has decided to leave our team for his own reasons, although we haven't lost a scrim.  It could be a blessing in disguise, I don't want a teammate that thinks he is leagues above the rest of his teammates.  XGames will be interesting, I don't even know if rosters are locked for that or not.  Snipedown out

Appreciate the intel sir. GL finding a 4th but like i said the combination of you and RoyBox is dynamite. Whoever your 4th will be is almost irrelevant.  Definitely curious about the Xgames since im assuming rosters are locked. Im not sure why anyone would make a change a week before the 1st actual event. If youre on the fence about things youde think the teams performance at an actual event would be the test. Not online scrims....Very unfortunate stuff but like you said it could be a blessing in disguise. Hopefully this doesnt take away your teams chance to compete at the Xgames.

Lxthul, Stellur, MaNiaC and 4th for OpTic, Flame backs down and coaches, pick up a broken up CLG member? Wishful thinking...reunite BtH members under OpTic org with a close friend on the cod team.

You know Hecz is always thinking when players come available and he's not afraid to make tough decisions.

Probably not likely, but would be pretty dope i think

You know I was just thinking Lxthul, Stellur, Maniac, and Frosty lol.... 

Not sure it would be a good team but Lethul seems to like Frosty and the other new pros like Stellur and Unlegit. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

So now it's who dropped on CLG.

I know I've been in Royal2's stream talking about how Lethul is probably the best player on EG. So I'm not all that suprised.

Could they have dropped Frosty.....? Or Oge2......? Really doubt it was Snakebite or Royal.

ogre 2 posted clg flair in lxthul's twitch chat last night

• Upvote (+1) 1

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lxthul for 2gre on CLG would be amazing.

Props to Lxthul for the balls to leave EG - he was probably sick of the whining/fighting, and he knew they weren't in the same H2A dominance.

I'm also taking credit for this  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4