But who joins EG?

Ola?

Then who takes Ola's place?

Fearitself?

lol Ola... irrelevant

I cant wait for this shitstorm to hit 

9b741c41d278cffc4d9dd01d242d298396c777b0

I swear to fuck if EG broke up I'm done

They haven't performed up to their expectations. Their scrims have been so-so by their standards lately. And being called the #2 or #3 team doesn't sit well with them. I would 100% not be surprised if someone left EG or even 2 people were dropped.

Lxthul is joining CLG over Ogre. I promise you this and swear on my life. EG doesnt have a 4th yet. ;)

Exactly what I was saying.

who they can drop snipedown for?

Well its looking like Lethul left. I dont really think anyone in their sane mind would every drop Snip3down. Pitty I thought Lethul fit best with that group =/ 

If all the rumors are true then its going to rock off a big ol' hurricane in the Halo world. EG will get a top tier 4th from a top tier team. I think most people realize what a great combo EG has with Snip3 and RoyBox. Expect lots of team changes in the next couple weeks.

CYkPuLHWMAAJpvx.jpg STR8 RC incoming for EG & OPTIC

/thread. This is the #intel. No more hype.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guys. Can Neighbor compete at all? Like at this point are we 100% sure?

Can't happen. I don't know how many times people need to be told. Anyone employed by 343 during 2015 or earlier cannot compete.

They haven't performed up to their expectations. Their scrims have been so-so by their standards lately. And being called the #2 or #3 team doesn't sit well with them. I would 100% not be surprised if someone left EG or even 2 people were dropped.

Even so, they're on the biggest major LAN winning streak since FB in 05/06. Breaking up because of Roy's nade would be horrible.

• Upvote (+1) 7

lol Ola... irrelevant

I cant wait for this shitstorm to hit 

Jesus christ your profile pic is dark.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If it was to do with lethul I wouldn't expect to see him tweet this...

Really? Do you know anything about Lethul hes the biggest troll of em all. Thats exactly what ide expect him to post if he left.

• Upvote (+1) 2

its not plausible, it IS happening. obviously on a burner acc cause dont wanna give my identity away but trust me it is. 

fry-suspicious.gif

Breaking up because of Roy's nade would be horrible.

Naded confirmed EG.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Really? Do you know anything about Lethul hes the biggest troll of em all. Thats exactly what ide expect him to post if he left.

no I know that.