CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looks like Lets Get This Money is making roster changes.

Not official but Danoxide is on that roster atm

• Upvote (+1) 1

http://imgur.com/a/Or1uO

Games for Lets Get That Money. I don't see Posey in there, but he could just be getting subbed w/ Nerdy. Well, actually, now that I think about Nerdy was released from SyA so maybe he is actually playing instead of Posey.. the shade could be real...

EDIT: There were more, but I got lazy. http://halotracker.com/h5/games/vel%20danoxide/7b07a369-20f5-4c31-b1c5-ce1dc091ff42?page=0

• Upvote (+1) 1

CZNS4-DXEAAN-1P.png

I know that we on TeamBeyond have been hard on Optic but Damn. 

That guy is silly. They got beat 1 time by a top 32 team. (Was a major fluke just like Liquid getting beat by a top 32). Beat by a top 8 team, and beat by two top 4 teams.

Maybe he doesn't even pay attention to Halo :(

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

posey would never get dropped for nerdy. they are just playing mm tg

I didn't think that would be the case. Thanks for the clarification.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Moving on:

Would anybody love to see a streamer house esque twitch stream for the Optic house?

Whether the entire house (like a reality show) where it follows all the players/teams, or just the optic halo team at their sweet ass 4 player station shown on the last vision video?

I'd sit there and watch them. It'd be like a perpetual listen in. Just keep it going for a day or a few days, etc. Reminds me of that ugc training grounds.

Agreed. I was just thinking that Optic should do this while I watching Sstellurs stream last night.

CZNS4-DXEAAN-1P.png

I know that we on TeamBeyond have been hard on Optic but Damn. 

'Stellur can't carry 3 washed players'

That is ferocious.

lol well now...what were you guys saying...

tumblr_ln93fzpqNU1qjlsvuo1_500.gif

Once I saw them play like 8 games together and beat Allegiance a few times. I was like.. Yep. That's gonna happen. Lol.

JesseUnleashed and Posey got some beef.

Whole Lets Get This Money team is unraveling.

Looks like JuicyFruit got out of dodge before it blew up or something. This shit is crazy from a 7TH SEED TEAM!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Also, noticed this today. Posted on the 19th even though they just announced the team on the 18th.

This team currently is not set. Sud 1 & 2 are still a To2 atm.

Also, noticed this today. Posted on the 19th even though they just announced the team on the 18th.

That means they are looking for a team of 4 to scrimmage. A bat signal for other teams looking, if you will.

That means they are looking for a team of 4 to scrimmage. A bat signal for other teams looking, if you will.

i understand. I'm in talks with them semi-regularly. At the moment, at best, they are a Team of 3 With Dextrim. They're looking for a 4th. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

posey would never get dropped for nerdy. they are just playing mm tg

never?

• Upvote (+1) 3

That video was sick.  Whoever edited that, tell them they did a good job

Thanks! I did some of the editing, but the bulk was done by @GabeJRuiz on twitter, you should go tell him he did a good job yourself! :)