CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

why do you feel so threatened at all by the critiques you are receiving? is this a competition? lol

Which critiques am I getting? 

I am not at all threatened. 

The craziest thing is, I like Audley and his Audley analyzes series. I have had communication with him in his stream, which I watch every Sunday. I had 4 wisdom teeth taken out on Monday and I am damn cranky because of it, which is also the reason that I wasnt able to catch up on the thread. To see the post that I originally quoted from him come completely out of left field pissed me off to say the least.

From one guy who wants to grow the scene to another, I felt it was an unnecessary cheap shot.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Which critiques am I getting? 

I am not at all threatened. 

The craziest thing is, I like Audley and his Audley analyzes series. I have had communication with him in his stream, which I watch every Sunday. I had 4 wisdom teeth taken out on Monday and I am damn cranky because of it, which is also the reason that I wasnt able to catch up on the thread. To see the post that I originally quoted from him come completely out of left field pissed me off to say the least.

From one guy who wants to grow the scene to another, I felt it was an unnecessary cheap shot.

I really don't understand why you're taking it so defensively, seriously.  

Was it meant to be a little bit jabby?  Sure, but not with malicious intent.  No deeper than a little bit of hazing.  But I was also genuinely curious why nothing's been said about them in nearly a month, when we've had way more evidence on who the top teams are (it seems like the top 4 teams in points are pretty clearly the top 4 teams in performance right now...seems like there's no better time to see if your Prox scores reflect the performances at all.)

The fact that your first instinct was to respond with an attack on my character/life situation instead of being like "Hey, don't undercut my hard work, that upsets me." is pretty fucked up.

Key and Peele video

HA.  I've never seen that one before.  I love their sketches.  This one seems pretty fitting here :p
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I have an arsenal of relevant GIFs, videos, and dank memes ready to be deployed at a moments notice. :kappa:

Prove it!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reading comprehension is key here man. I quite clearly said "twenty EIGHT years old living with mom". Big difference.

Note to anyone on this forum that is 25+: If you still live with mom, you should ANALYZE your own life. Or maybe Audley can do it for you.

I'm 28 but I'm getting my keys (and mortgage) on Friday.

58891918.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Reading comprehension is key here man. I quite clearly said "twenty EIGHT years old living with mom". Big difference.

Note to anyone on this forum that is 25+: If you still live with mom, you should ANALYZE your own life. Or maybe Audley can do it for you.

I've never seen someone so insecure on an internet forum lmao.  

All over some algorithm you named after yourself.  

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I really don't understand why you're taking it so defensively, seriously.  

Was it meant to be a little bit jabby?  Sure

The fact that your first instinct was to respond with an attack on my character/life situation instead of being like "Hey, don't undercut my hard work, that upsets me." is pretty fucked up.

SO I did take it as it was intended. A cheap shot. 

Whether PROX scores have been updated is immaterial. 

What I have gleaned from our interaction today is that you can dish it out but you cant take it. Pretty common I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 14

I've never seen someone so insecure on an internet forum lmao.  

All over some algorithm you named after yourself.  

Insecure? Anyone who downvoted that post clearly is 25+ and living with mom and dad still. YIKES. Get a job.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 21

I know it is really fun to flex that you live in a studio apartment on the internet, but we should get back to discussing everything HWC related. 

:halo:

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I swear the dumbest crap happens when I'm on mobile.

----

Str8 Rippin Top 16

• Upvote (+1) 7

But its ok when we discuss the Sudd's dogs when the Sudds fought? If we are gonna set a standard we need to stand by it. I agree that discussing your living conditions in this thread is off topic. I also found discussing the sudd's dog off-topic

Really wasnt as much of it being off topic, as it was about personal attacks against another member. Which is not allowed.

The Suddoths dog also happened to be in the background of a Halo related video (that sadly included physical fighting), so it was a lot more relevant than bringing up another members living situation for no reason.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So the Asian Team that went outside the map? Turns out they weren't actually Asian. They were from the official HLG youtube channel.

Goofy on the left!  :kappa: