CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why does this even exist. I skimmed it. Seems like it's filled with hypocritical feminist outrage and other stupidity.

You should read it, because there's none of that in the article.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Why does this even exist. I skimmed it. Seems like it's filled with hypocritical feminist outrage and other stupidity.

It is pretty ridiculous. I don't recommend that show.

So who has the highest PROX scores right now

I dont understand the cheap shot to be honest? I was working on something that I thought would be interesting, with my own free time and thought I would share with the Halo community.

Whatever though man. I am not gonna talk trash to a 28 year old who lives with mom still. Seems counter productive.

• Upvote (+1) 17
  • Downvote (-1) 14

god damn i am so sick of the feminazis trying to take away our video games. i mean who cares they gave cortana huge naturals even though she's hologram/AI construct? personally, i don't want to live in a world where i don't get horny when i play video games

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

god damn i am so sick of the feminazis trying to take away our video games. i mean who cares they gave cortana huge naturals even though she's hologram/AI construct? personally, i don't want to live in a world where i don't get horny when i play video games

Care to explain what happened? And I think you're in wrong thread. :flames:

just seeing all this talk about feminism makes me soooo angry. I FUCKEN HATE FEMINISTS 

Care to explain what happened? And I think you're in wrong thread. :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

and you wonder why your user name is false:p

Cheap shot?

You haven't done anything with them since the first wave.  We've had weeks of qualifiers for you to have more information, but we haven't had any updates.

You can read it in an offensive tone and reply with ad hominems all you want.

Literally all it says is

"So who has the highest PROX scores right now"

You're more than welcome to be as passive aggressive as you would like, but I know and you know what you meant by posting that.

Now I am going to shy away from getting into this any further because I dont want to come off as an asshole.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 8

"twenty years old living with mom" 

bruh lol u just described most of this community. u dont like making friends do u

Reading comprehension is key here man. I quite clearly said "twenty EIGHT years old living with mom". Big difference.

Note to anyone on this forum that is 25+: If you still live with mom, you should ANALYZE your own life. Or maybe Audley can do it for you.

• Upvote (+1) 13
  • Downvote (-1) 14

Been out of Halo for a bit. It's nice to see Naded at the top I've always been a fan of his for awhile. Can someone tell me if Allegiance is really that good or are they getting lucky? none of the tournaments have been LAN right?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That's pretty sweet dude.  Where do I need to inbox the nudes we agreed to trade for this?

iwishiwaslxthul at gmail dot com

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been out of Halo for a bit. It's nice to see Naded at the top I've always been a fan of his. Can someone tell me if Allegiance is really that good or are they getting lucky? none of the tournaments have been LAN right?

Allegiance really is THAT good. You dont do what they have been doing all season if its a fluke. 

Or maybe Audley can do it for you.

why do you feel so threatened at all by the critiques you are receiving? is this a competition? lol

We're just getting lucky :/

You have your usual idiots saying that, but no one who knows anything really believes you're just getting lucky.

The argument is where you lie among the top 3. Clearly you guys belong with EG and CLG, and rightfully so. We just want to know (using xgames as a metric) where you guys end up after a LAN.

You guys shouldn't focus on this stuff as much. I mean, I know it's hard for cratos to feed into this stuff, but keep your focus and keep grinding. As one of the bigger EG fans, I would still be stoked to see Naded (and you + suspector) win a LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You're more than welcome to be as passive aggressive as you would like, but I know and you know what you meant by posting that.

Now I am going to shy away from getting into this any further because I dont want to come off as an asshole.

tumblr_m7ncv6ZOP21r5r8duo1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6