CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Here's the bubble picture, assuming most recent scrim roster for teams affected by recent official roster changes. This is a lot harder to do now that teams don't even do GBs anymore since miniscule points don't mean shit at this point.

f52a86b56d.png

Scary that the Sudds are only a couple thousand points out, considering they've been mostly invisible in the cups. The recent Str8 roster seems to no longer be a thing as Hoaxer is running with SvR and Scaryotic is running with Cpt Anarchy's old team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Optic is 15th, then they're going to be playing EG in the next cup. They better hope nobody below upsets someone above them or there's a decent chance they'll be playing in the LCQ.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Optic is 15th, then they're going to be playing EG in the next cup. They better hope nobody below upsets someone above them or there's a decent chance they'll be playing in the LCQ.

As long as Optic places top 16 in the next cup, they should be safe, so they shouldn't have to beat EG to qualify. That said, the 11-20 rosters will probably be dramatically different come the cup. The Disobey/SvR/LF/Unknown rosters just reflect the most recent scrims.

Here's the bubble picture, assuming most recent scrim roster for teams affected by recent official roster changes.

f52a86b56d.png

Scary that the Sudds are only a couple thousand points out, considering they've been mostly invisible in the cups. The recent Str8 roster seems to no longer be a thing as Hoaxer is running with SvR and Scaryotic is running with Cpt Anarchy's old team.

Wait the sudds still play halo??? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

cloud and hysteria with some tender exchanges right now

this new envyus roster is pretty neat

cloud and hysteria with some tender exchanges right now

this new envyus roster is pretty neat

Yeah, they seem to go from working very well to butting heads very quickly.

I still hope this roster works out though.

Here's the bubble picture, assuming most recent scrim roster for teams affected by recent official roster changes. This is a lot harder to do now that teams don't even do GBs anymore since miniscule points don't mean shit at this point.

f52a86b56d.png

They can't do the NA Qual GB's for points anymore. That closed a while ago, unless I'm mistaken?

Yeah, they seem to go from working very well to butting heads very quickly.

I still hope this roster works out though.

ola, hysteria, and mikwen seem to be on the same page

cloud's been a real hothead, both with leftovers and now with envy

• Upvote (+1) 3

They can't do the NA Qual GB's for points anymore. That closed a while ago, unless I'm mistaken?

Is that why?

Well, regardless of the reason, GB Ladder rosters used to be the next best thing for roster confirmation after Cup rosters. Now all we have is cup rosters, Halotracker and twitter.

Is that why?

Well, regardless of the reason, GB Ladder rosters used to be the next best thing for roster confirmation after Cup rosters. Now all we have is cup rosters, Halotracker and twitter.

I believe so! Otherwise I would personally be grinding it for points, and I"m sure the Suds would too! 

Teams definitely got a hell of a lot harder to track now.

Scores and stats from tonight's scrims posted below.

Allegiance 6 - 4 Optic

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Empire, Optic Wins 3-2

Game 2 - Team Slayer Coliseum, AE Wins 50-44

Game 3 - Strongholds The Rig, AE Wins 100-60

Game 4 - Capture the Flag Fathom, Optic Wins 3-1

Game 5 - Team Slayer Plaza, Optic Wins 50-36

Game 6 - Strongholds Empire, AE Wins 100-61

Game 7 - Capture the Flag Truth, AE Wins 2-1

Game 8 - Team Slayer Regret, AE Wins 50-31

Game 9 - Strongholds Plaza, AE Wins 100-39

Game 10 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, Optic Wins 3-2

EG 5 - 5 eLevate

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, eLv Wins 3-2

Game 2 - Team Slayer Truth, EG Wins 50-38.

Game 3 - Strongholds The Rig, EG Wins 100-42

Game 4 - Capture the Flag Fathom, eLv Wins 3-2

Game 5 - Team Slayer Eden, EG Wins 50-42

Game 6 - Strongholds Plaza, eLv Wins 100-54

Game 7 - Capture the Flag Truth, eLv Wins 3-0

Game 8 - Team Slayer Regret, EG Wins 50-46

Game 9 - Strongholds Eden, eLv Wins 100-90

Game 10 - Team Slayer Coliseum, EG Wins 50-39

CLG 11 - 0 Optic

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, CLG Wins 3-0

Game 2 - Team Slayer Plaza, CLG Wins 50-49

Game 3 - Strongholds Empire, CLG Wins 100-44

Game 4 - Breakout Altitude, CLG Wins 5-1

Game 5 - Capture the Flag Fathom, CLG Wins 3-2

Game 6 - Team Slayer Eden, CLG Wins 50-44

Game 7 - Strongholds The Rig, CLG Wins 100-60

Game 8 - Breakout Gambol, CLG Wins 5-4

Game 9 - Capture the Flag Truth, CLG Wins 3-1

Game 10 - Team Slayer Regret, CLG Wins 50-39

Game 11 - Strongholds Eden, CLG Wins 100-84

Renegades 9 - 0 Disobey/Severance (Contra, Predevonator, bubu dubu, huke)

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, RNG Wins 3-0

Game 2 - Team Slayer Regret, RNG Wins 50-37

Game 3 - Breakout Altitude, RNG Wins 5-3

Game 4 - Strongholds Eden, RNG Wins 100-28

Game 5 - Capture the Flag Truth, RNG Wins 3-0

Game 6 - Team Slayer Coliseum, RNG Wins 50-41

Game 7 - Strongholds Plaza, RNG Wins 100-45

Game 8 - Team Slayer The Rig, RNG Wins 50-49

Game 9 - Strongholds Empire, RNG Wins 100-30

• Upvote (+1) 7

So 3 of your 5 wins were on "Flukey" team slayer, so if your and most people's logic is still being used here, eLevate actually won the series 5-2?  :lxthul:

4 out of 5 wins*  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey ya'll, figured others would enjoy this as much as I have.  This YT channel has all of the 2006 and 2007 MLG Halo 2 television show that was on USA Network back in the day.  It would be great if we had a weekly recap, high end, show like this of some sort for H5. I imagine it would be difficult for it to get on a top network, but could potentially bring in some new viewers. 
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Is there a thread for audio equipment (I.e. Astros, turtle beaches, etc...) I am having a problem with my mix amp and I am sort of lost where I could make a post that it might get some attention by the right peeps

Is there a thread for audio equipment (I.e. Astros, turtle beaches, etc...) I am having a problem with my mix amp and I am sort of lost where I could make a post that it might get some attention by the right peeps

Technology Section. The people there are extremely helpful.

Scary that the Sudds are only a couple thousand points out

Levy brings over 4k points. Was going to say when they announced he was on the team that it was a pretty major pickup for them and gives them a fighting chance.

Personally think they should try some of the F/A players in place of Sudd2. Going past the I think he is holding them back argument, he has the lowest points. There are people with lots of points and they could probably be a pretty decent top 16 team with 1 Sudd and 3 good teammates.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Scary that the Sudds are only a couple thousand points out, considering they've been mostly invisible in the cups. 

That is extremely ironic considering they placed top 8 three times in Season 1 of H2A and didn't  get a Pro seed, lol.  It's the complete opposite now.

Disobey looks absolutely terrifying if Huke is as good as everyone says he is! Looking forward to seeing how they do in the run for top 8 at Regionals.