CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He was real cocky after the reach nbns event. Mellowed out after that big time.

Oh I didn't realize that tweet was from 2014. Intresting, guess I'll watch some Reach tournaments now. :) Thank you for the response!

Yeah, Naded is not a Fan of FS.

So....he should be reaching out to his team before he reaches out to others.

Edit: Baited by old tweet in that post. (Still applicable though)

So....he should be reaching out to his team before he reaches out to others.

For more context, that was when the Optic halo announced. Yes, that was a while ago but if you ever tuned into Naded streams against Optic back in December, you could tell by Naded's expressions. Do people change? I suppose but Naded would never have teamed with FS even if the money was right. I know that Naded lurks this thread so it would be nice to hear is opinion on this now that he was won 2 cups and holds the 1st seed for the biggest Halo event of all time. 

Also, remember when everybody was arguing with  :saucey:  last night.  http://www.twitch.tv/sstellur 800+ viewers.. Optic Juice. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just watched the latest optic vision episode. Hecz really fucked up that opportunity. He should have dropped assault and maniac, moved FS to a coaching position (so he can go back to being a destiny poster boy) picked up mikwin/ola

What makes you think that Mikwen/Pistola were even on the open market? I mean they didn't even appear to be "free agents" considering that they announced that they were sticking as a TO2 on Envy almost immediately after the whole roster shakeup happened.  I wouldn't take Hecz bringing them up in that video as meaning anything; he clearly doesn't know a whole lot about the Halo community...and that isn't an insult to him.  He keeps bringing up Ola despite being oblivious that Ola doesn't even look like a Top 15 player in this game; if anything he looks just as disappointing as his current roster and his dedication is probably even more questionable.

He was talking out of his ass trying to light a fire under his team.  I don't think that was any sort of inside information that MIkwen/Ola approached him or anything and he had a choice to make.

• Upvote (+1) 5

What makes you think that Mikwen/Pistola were even on the open market? I mean they didn't even appear to be "free agents" considering that they announced that they were sticking as a TO2 on Envy almost immediately after the whole roster shakeup happened.  I wouldn't take Hecz bringing them up in that video as meaning anything; he clearly doesn't know a whole lot about the Halo community...and that isn't an insult to him.  He keeps bringing up Ola despite being oblivious that Ola doesn't even look like a Top 15 player in this game; if anything he looks just as disappointing as his current roster and his dedication is probably even more questionable.

He was talking out of his ass trying to light a fire under his team.  I don't think that was any sort of inside information that MIkwen/Ola approached him or anything and he had a choice to make.

This.

People act like there are 2 or so players out on the F/A market that are going to bring Optic into top 8 success.

Yeah, Naded is not a Fan of FS.

Lmao, shit like this would not keep two people from teaming with each other.  

Anyone remember what FiS said about Ninja in 2011? Yeah, remember Cloud 9? 

I'll try to be more active with streaming and YouTube guys. Have had a lot going on for almost two months now that have ruined my motivation to do so. I will shed light on that soon. I appreciate everyone wanting me to do so though, it really helps. <3

That's good to hear, you're one of my favorite players. Sadly, in a bit of bad luck I tuned in today on that game of CTF on Truth. That was...frustrating to watch to say the least.

Nonetheless, I wish the best for you in overcoming whatever issue it is that you are trying to beat.

@https://twitter.com/LxthuL/status/689600387666542592

"Flamesword has snipe so blue team doesn't have much to worry about."

Damn.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Watching Stellur's stream scrims against CLG. It's cool to see all the non Halo Optic fans in the chat, they have 600-700 viewers and without the COD Champs going on I bet they'd have much more.

Anyway, I'm unimpressed with Stellur as a teammate. As far as raw H5 skill goes, he's probably the best on the team (he's no beast though), but his communication is not on a pro level. He doesn't small talk as much as top pros need to do, and he seems to get down easily and sorta apathetic. I could be wrong, I just don't think he carries himself in game how professionals do.

Watching Stellur's stream scrims against CLG. It's cool to see all the non Halo Optic fans in the chat, they have 600-700 viewers and without the COD Champs going on I bet they'd have much more.

Anyway, I'm unimpressed with Stellur as a teammate. As far as raw H5 skill goes, he's probably the best on the team (he's no beast though), but his communication is not on a pro level. He doesn't small talk as much as top pros need to do, and he seems to get down easily and sorta apathetic. I could be wrong, I just don't think he carries himself in game how professionals do.

Gotta also take into account that stellur is just a kid. And hecz literally said they need to start winning or they'll be gone basically. Not necessarily the easiest thing for a kid to deal with.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is Ninja still on Liquid? I just noticed it's no longer in his username, handle, or bio on Twitter.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Is Ninja still on Liquid? I just noticed it's no longer in his username, handle, or bio on Twitter.

He got dropped last week. He's teaming with Spartan, Commonly, and VictoryX on Leftovers. (Most likely going to be playing under Renegades)

His new team is arguably better than the team that dropped him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

His new team is arguably better than the team that dropped him.

I don't like Ninja at all and hate his playstyle, but at this point I'm not sure how debatable it is. Renegades > Liquid.

Gotta also take into account that stellur is just a kid. And hecz literally said they need to start winning or they'll be gone basically. Not necessarily the easiest thing for a kid to deal with.

Where is the video of Hecz saying this? or was it not a video and just something else?

Where is the video of Hecz saying this? or was it not a video and just something else?

it was in the last episode of optics vision series, hecz is a straight savage in it

• Upvote (+1) 1