CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Tough loss for EG. That last game definitely wasn't Roy's best game. dat nade... 

His last play call was definitely questionable but it could've certainly worked its just that they all bailed instead of all rushing in. Which basically sums up what I've been saying EG's problems have been so far in H5. Correct strategies but with failed execution because of not being on the same page. Though the good thing is that they went into theater and learned from it which I suppose is the most important thing for them to gain from these online qualifiers now.    

I see you haven't met @@VinFTW yet. :kappa:

jk buddy.

I remember when I used to bitch about all the dumb plays or mistakes that EG made in h2a, and criticize them a lot, because that's what a fan does, and I got shit on for being a hater.

Now I'm getting called a d-rider :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember when I used to bitch about all the dumb plays or mistakes that EG made in h2a, and criticize them a lot, because that's what a fan does, and I got shit on for being a hater.

Now I'm getting called a d-rider :wutface:

At least you put them at #2 in your power rankings this time.

You're all good ^_^

Maybe next season we will have no radar.

And no automatics/shotgun/sword/other stupid stuff.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Congrats to Allegiance.

But, the fact that AE couldn't win a single real objective game type against Renegades or EG and still won the tourney is kinda sad imo.

**yes I realize they are considering breakout as "objective."

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

that's exactly how this season is going to go too

Well there are 2 more online tournaments, so I am not sure how this is the same thing as WFX.

Would @@Naded or cratos, eltown, suspector upload their theather of game 5? I checked halo rebroadcasts and it only goes up to the end of the strongholds game. Even if it gets uploaded tomorrow would still be cool to see a pov.

At least you put them at #2 in your power rankings this time.

You're all good ^_^

Congrats to Allegiance.

But, the fact that AE couldn't win a single real objective game type against Renegades or EG and still won the tourney is kinda sad imo.

**yes I realize they are considering breakout as "objective."

:wutface:

Well there are 2 more online tournaments, so I am not sure how this is the same thing as WFX.

I was kinda going towards the whole once it turns into LAN EG will win but I guess I should have been more straight forward.

Elamite throwing his two cents on the remove breakout bandwagon on Twitter now too. Id link but it's a series of tweets and I'm on mobile

Would @@Naded or cratos, eltown, suspector upload their theather of game 5? I checked halo rebroadcasts and it only goes up to the end of the strongholds game. Even if it gets uploaded tomorrow would still be cool to see a pov.

Pretty sure Roy and lunch were streaming as well...

Elamite throwing his two cents on the remove breakout bandwagon on Twitter now too. Id link but it's a series of tweets and I'm on mobile

Not a fan of playing breakout game 1 then a slayer immediately following for game 2 for the qualifiers in some rounds of the tourney. I bet tons of teams would benefit so much playing ctf/strongholds as the first two game types

I did but it looked different before and after I generated the lighting. It could be the kill barriers and location name zones causing the lighting issue in Forge but either way I tried multiple gametypes in customs and the walls are always broken and allow bullets to travel through. Same goes for playing matchmaking breakout on Trident.

:)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just finished 5 hours of stat tracking and graphic making.

My brain right now

6357278244602990211253057950_tumblr_inli

We appreciate you <3 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can anyone explain what he means? I heard nerds like Cratos/commonlyy talk bad about someone and call them a anchor . What is this nerd talk ?!?!

Anchor means what you think it would. An anchor is someone who's holding their team back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:)

Glad you received such a quick response. Thanks! I really hope things like this are fixed quickly and not left for the monthly updates.

Sucks that nobody pushed into plaza with roy. Looked like EG likely would have won if everyone pushed through and didn't go halfway through and then back up. Also, that self nade by Roy /:

Just finished 5 hours of stat tracking and graphic making.

My brain right now

6357278244602990211253057950_tumblr_inli

Can confirm that this sucks. Thankfully I only do "half" of that and don't have to mess with graphics!

Pretty sure Roy and lunch were streaming as well...

it was only roy and snipedown streaming game 5

could be worse for roy and EG

like this (Matt Mitrione, UFC, not photoshopped) that just happened:

CY-XxxRUoAEMClV.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2