CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That 180 thrust slide by ninja getting overshield while shooting someone top yellow was fucking crazy

I saw that happening and my jaw fucking dropped.

• Upvote (+1) 2

for liquid, that's what happens when 50% of your new team hasn't practiced competitively even 1/10th as much as all of the players on the opposing team.

congrats to renegades.

that made my mouth drop

So, what I am understanding is that if everything goes according to plan: EG will play CLG for top 2 and AE plays Leftovers for top 2. I have this feeling that Leftovers will get into top 2 after that Liquid slap, but AE is a top team, so they wont be easy. 

EG vs CLG will say a lot about EG more than CLG imo. If EG wins this and AE wins, then we have a chance to have a better standing on which team is the best team currently. If its CLG vs AE then its another Rematch. If EG vs Leftovers, its a rematch+Ninja.  So either way, whatever finals we get, will have some sort of backstory to it. I love it!

• Upvote (+1) 1

That 180 thrust slide by ninja getting overshield while shooting someone top yellow was fucking crazy

That shit needs to be a video. That was fucking nasty.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Renegades looking so strong. Ninja and co massively entertaining to watch too. GG's!

I don't feel like Victory X is ever going to get the credit he deserves.

He's so consistent and such a smart player.

He is the O-Line in front of some Heisman runningbacks. #sportsball reference.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Spartan is the best player in the game right now. no joke 

I cannot tell who the clear best player in the game right now, but it seems to me that I might have to watch spartan more.

I'm so confused right now, are they officially signed with Renegades?  That's what the halo stream is calling them, but I never saw renegades or the players confirm anything

I don't think Renegades is an org. (Well, I know there is an LoL org by that name, but I haven't seen any indication that this team is affiliated with them).

Renegades is an org. They are unofficially signed with them as of now (probably will be announced this week) 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So, it's looking like EnVy vs EG and Allegiance vs Renegades will be coming up later. Looking forward to those matches :)

This is when feeling yourself works really well lmao

So, what I am understanding is that if everything goes according to plan: EG will play CLG for top 2 and AE plays Leftovers for top 2. I have this feeling that Leftovers will get into top 2 after that Liquid slap, but AE is a top team, so they wont be easy. 

EG vs CLG will say a lot about EG more than CLG imo. If EG wins this and AE wins, then we have a chance to have a better standing on which team is the best team currently. If its CLG vs AE then its another Rematch. If EG vs Leftovers, its a rematch+Ninja.  So either way, whatever finals we get, will have some sort of backstory to it. I love it!

This is probably the best Halo we've had since maybe 2010ish. The game is actually good, the drama and matchups, old vs new players...if only we had more lans scheduled it would be perfect. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I should add @@Ace, tourney should be over around 9:00. Go back to bed and wake up then - you can maintain your regular practice schedule.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't feel like Victory X is ever going to get the credit he deserves.

He's so consistent and such a smart player.

Since Ninja moved over to that team, Ive got to see VicX play and he's really impressed me. Hes alot better than I thought he was going to be

Ninja and Spartan are a really fun duo. Great teamwork between the two of them. I was kind of bummed when Ninja dropped the whole liquid roster earlier and they split up. Happy to see them back together and happy to see Ninja getting his revenge. 

Also, I need to watch more Spartan streams. The guy is destroying. 

• Upvote (+1) 1