CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Exactly. The best marketing is constant. It's about brand building and recognition. You can't just market when you have something new.

The marketing and consumer interaction needs a serious step up from 343 (the HCS department in particular).

Just to clarify - this is on top of a constant stream of information in regard to weekly activities in regard to the HWC.

Right now I am planning out my August - November events and activities. Not beginning stages but the fine details. I'm in the beginning stages of planning December - February 2017.

I market (currently):

Weekly in regard to immediate activities

Short term (through May)

Medium term (through November)

Constantly/long term (program long term goals, ethos, mission statement and developmental plans)

HCS should be a brand that is in your face. The money being spent should be invested more heavily in making the general public that they should be watching and/or participating in a program that is beneficial to them (spectating or playing) in an entertainment and competition sense.

Their utilization of social media is atrocious considering the crossover between it's user base and their potential user base.

• Upvote (+1) 7

That dog is so afraid

*yawn* my dog gets afraid when my wife and I get in the rare yelling argument. We're probably horrible owners. I got afraid as a kid when my mom and dad would yell. They were obviously horrible parents as well.

• Upvote (+1) 3

lol whats that in reaction to? 

APG's mom coming back from the grocery store with more ramen noodles.

• Upvote (+1) 4

lol whats that in reaction to? 

was when Francines boyfriend was exposing her on stream

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Does anyone have an updated list for the T16 teams after last weekends qualifier? I can't find one anywhere.

Geico's sells boring ass car insurance, literally nothing has changed in years. Yet they market the shit out of it. Some of the best commercials ever. Point being, you can market something even when nothing is going on, if you are good at your job. And if MS and 343 think it is wise to leave it up to 3rd parties to advertise their franchise game, then they are massive idiots. it's 2016 not 2004 anymore, the competition is here and it isn't going anywhere. Step up your game.

I agree with you - just trying to offer another potential perspective. Not the most effective strategy by any means.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It never ceases to amaze me how many halo players there are in colorado, but we dont LAN. :(

Lol cus none of you contact me or Suspector

I agree with you - just trying to offer another potential perspective. Not the most effective strategy by any means.

Just letting you know TB is getting shit on with spam threads. It's full of different language.

PLEASE HURRY and save us! :wutface:

@@CyReN

Lol cus none of you contact me or Suspector

How does one contact this 'Suspector'? Also, is that his gamertag or his occupation?

I wonder if formal would join a team for the last chance qualifier?

I know Him and Pist0la have a bromance. It would be awesome to see them compete on the same team and do well.

Maybe an x game req ;)

Was there any bad blood between fis and Vicx after they split?

edit:FiS team already bitching at eachother just a few games in. I hope he grabs a better team. Good GRAVY.

Also, i hope they do another fancy req pack soon.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Just gonna take refuge in this thread for a bit. Hide from the spambots >_>

It's scary outside of this thread 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just gonna take refuge in this thread for a bit. Hide from the spambots >_>

it's like dawn of the dead

edit- nvm its safe again

• Upvote (+1) 1

For whatever reason the bots always loved to use Yahoo, it's been banned for good and should hopefully help fix the issue. If you still use Yahoo, don't use it. Use Gmail or something since it's now 2016.

For those keeping score, it was 80+ threads.

• Upvote (+1) 6

For whatever reason the bots always loved to use Yahoo, it's been banned for good and should hopefully help fix the issue. If you still use Yahoo, don't use it. Use Gmail or something since it's now 2016.

The savior we need. It's scary out there!

• Upvote (+1) 1

For those keeping score, it was 80+ threads.

well shit i use yahoo so what does that mean for me lol

well shit i use yahoo so what does that mean for me lol

You are fine, new accounts with Yahoo emails can't make accounts.