CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like Naded but a lot of his viewers constantly talk shit about Ninja and he let's it fly because they are subbed. 

That's not true at all and a gross generalization.  I will politely tell anyone to keep it clean and if they don't I will purge, timeout, ban the *** out of anyone coming into chat and *** talking anybody.  That's why I like it in Naded's chat because it doesn't matter who's being talked about, there is little to no tolerance for people who want to bring people down.

[+] Vibes

Chig-Mikwen-Snakebite-Royal 2

that will be a beast team. not sure if Snakebite and Royal 2 would leave CLG  but i think that team would be a top team for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Look this is all I was saying (quick before Lethul tries to shut talk me some more) we can't just say every team that did good in H2A would've won in that game. We all saw the gameplay it was a completely different animal. Until I see all the teams play the game and play in a tourney they can't really crap talk since they haven't even proven themselves in that title yet. Why can't we just say GG to the EU teams without trashing Optic and basically saying "EU teams aren't good enough". They adapted the quickest and they won. There's no reason to mention any other team because it's all speculation. There have been plenty if times where we all thought a team would win without a doubt yet they ended up losing. I just a don't like when people say that they are 100% another team would've won when we really can't say.

Suppose we both can't really prove anything so there is no point in continuing. Top debate, look forward to the next one. 

Also, @@LethuL is a god.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A team of Lethul and 3 random e-girls. I will personally sponsor it. 

AGL Ring Girls, please.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Suppose we both can't really prove anything so there is no point in continuing. Top debate, look forward to the next one.

Also, @@LethuL is a god.

I just don't like trash talk tbh that's my main thing. Nah I won't believe Lethul is a god until he hits a 360 no scope on someone in H4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

3/4 of the team that was beast at H3 is a bad team? Gotcha.

So when Optic is bad at H2A it's not fair to say they'll be bad at H5 because they're different games, but it is fair to say that they're a good team because 3 of them were on a good team four Halo games ago?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Look, I don't care how much I get negged I will always talk from the other perspective that everyone else is using. I just don't want people to form an opinion on something if they haven't thought from another perspective yet. No I don't always post what I Personally believe, I post for the sake of discussion. So sorry if you all are gonna keep crapping on someone who thinks differently I can only imagine how I would feel if I really believed everything I argued. Can you guys please try to be more open and not use insults? Or not neg unpopular opinions? We should be able to just discuss things.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

IMO lately Naded has had a more interactive and friendly stream. Every time I watch he is laughing and having fun, he is responding to questions from subs AND non subs, plus he has been playing a bunch of sub games. I just think Ninja is a little upset that some people like Naded more than him. Ninja doesn't play with his subs much if ever and at this point in time he switched his chat to subs only and is kicking Mods. He just doesn't seem like he's having fun streaming anymore.

This is just an observation. I'm not trying to throw hate at anyone or call anyone out, but it just seems like the twitch tides are shifting.

As someone who has never really watched his stream, and only interacted with him multiple times in person, I think Ninja is a really swell dude. I also think Naded is a great guy with a lot of drive and energy  :lxthul::prayers:  :rekt:  :weback:  

Honestly all the Halo pros are energetic, fun individuals... is that okay

• Upvote (+1) 6

Naded the play maker, the game changer.

A quote Ive not forgot. He was such a beast in 09, the most crazy ass sniper around.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So when Optic is bad at H2A it's not fair to say they'll be bad at H5 because they're different games, but it is fair to say that they're a good team because 3 of them were on a good team four Halo games ago?

I've been watching Halo since 2006, and granted some players have improved in different Halo's, the top 8 teams usually consisted of the same players every game. Halo 2 to 3 we did see a lot of new teams, but that didn't really change from the start of Halo 3 to the end. I wouldn't blame a game on a teams success because the fundamentals of Halo stay the same from game to game. 

Look, I don't care how much I get negged I will always talk from the other perspective that everyone else is using. I just don't want people to form an opinion on something if they haven't thought from another perspective yet. No I don't always post what I Personally believe, I post for the sake of discussion. So sorry if you all are gonna keep crapping on someone who thinks differently I can only imagine how I would feel if I really believed everything I argued. Can you guys please try to be more open and not use insults? Or not neg unpopular opinions? We should be able to just discuss things.

right but contrary opinions should happen organically - the problem you're running into is that you are going against the grain on thought processes that are logical, and clear. It makes people want to stab their eyes out reading some of your shit because it literally doesn't make sense.

• Upvote (+1) 9

IMO lately Naded has had a more interactive and friendly stream. Every time I watch he is laughing and having fun, he is responding to questions from subs AND non subs, plus he has been playing a bunch of sub games. I just think Ninja is a little upset that some people like Naded more than him. Ninja doesn't play with his subs much if ever and at this point in time he switched his chat to subs only and is kicking Mods. He just doesn't seem like he's having fun streaming anymore.

This is just an observation. I'm not trying to throw hate at anyone or call anyone out, but it just seems like the twitch tides are shifting.

I agree that the twitch tides are turning, but for the better. I believe Lethul could match Ninja and Naded's viewership numbers if he put in more effort, but his day job gets in the way of that. I prefer Lethul's stream because of his dark sense of humor. Apg, Chig, and Spartan have been doing work too.

right but contrary opinions should happen organically - the problem you're running into is that you are going against the grain on thought processes that are logical, and clear. It makes people want to stab their eyes out reading some of your shit because it literally doesn't make sense.

The whole argument that just happened was people speculating. That's not logic that's just guessing. What it's mean nothing until they are proven.

The whole argument that just happened was people speculating. That's not logic that's just guessing. What it's mean nothing until they are proven.

Playing Devil's Advocate only works if you can back up the things you're saying with solid counterpoints, though.

Example, people say OpTic "are a bad team" and "placed poorly all throughout H2A s2"

Point out the teams they lost to at events:

S1: OpTic finished 4th, 4th, 3rd at the first 3 events.  They flopped at S1 finals, but there was the huge asterisk on sound issues that plagued the first day (they didn't play any games outside of Day 1)

S2:

IG Atlanta: They lost to Denial (2nd) and C9 (3rd)

HCS Indianapolis: They lost to Denial (3rd) and CLG (2nd)

Finals: They lost to WFX (5th) and CLG (2nd) --> This one actually supports the theory that they sucked.

But in most cases, they didn't even PLAY the team that finished 4th (at IG Atlanta, they DID, and BEAT that team in Winners bracket).  The way double elim brackets are set up often put OpTic in a position to lose their match for Top 4 while playing a team that finished 2nd or 3rd after a Losers Bracket run.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Playing Devil's Advocate only works if you can back up the things you're saying with solid counterpoints, though.

Example, people say OpTic "are a bad team" and "placed poorly all throughout H2A s2"

Point out the teams they lost to at events:

S1: OpTic finished 4th, 4th, 3rd at the first 3 events. They flopped at S1 finals, but there was the huge asterisk on sound issues that plagued the first day (they didn't play any games outside of Day 1)

S2:

IG Atlanta: They lost to Denial (2nd) and C9 (3rd)

HCS Indianapolis: They lost to Denial (3rd) and CLG (2nd)

Finals: They lost to WFX (5th) and CLG (2nd) --> This one actually supports the theory that they sucked.

But in most cases, they didn't even PLAY the team that finished 4th (at IG Atlanta, they DID, and BEAT that team in Winners bracket). The way double elim brackets are set up often put OpTic in a position to lose their match for Top 4 while playing a team that finished 2nd or 3rd after a Losers Bracket run.

I see what you mean thanks for the feedback. I guess I'll just use more facts on top of what I'm saying so people understand what I'm thinking. Sometimes I forget that just because I am thinking something doesn't mean someone else is as well.

Honestly, I think any Best of 3 series that is only slayers on 2 maps is not a good barometer for skill.

Saying Optic got 'shit on' at Gamescom isn't really true. Going 1-2 isn't really a good representation of playing good or bad.

Yes, they should've won Gamescom; but the sample size is so small it's not even worth talking about.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I agree that the twitch tides are turning, but for the better. I believe Lethul could match Ninja and Naded's viewership numbers if he put in more effort, but his day job gets in the way of that. I prefer Lethul's stream because of his dark sarcasm. Apg, Chig, and Spartan have been doing work too.

Yes! I love lethul's stream too. And it seems like every other time I check twitch Chig is there. When halo first came out it seemed that ninja was the only one streaming (or at least that's what I watched) and now more pros are playing regularly and it is fun to see the different personalities out there.

Yes! I love lethul's stream too. And it seems like every other time I check twitch Chig is there. When halo first came out it seemed that ninja was the only one streaming (or at least that's what I watched) and now more pros are playing regularly and it is fun to see the different personalities out there.

Hopefully we'll see a resurgence of pros streaming in October. No one really bothered with Reach except Ninja, Halo 4 came out and was... Halo 4 and MCC was broken as hell.