CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

intel.jpg

:intel: ?

Im wondering about that too... They lost to huke/bubu's team yesterday in gb. Idk why theyd go t2 over pvnguin. Most likely just a point run. But what do i know

All scores and stats from last night's scrims/ladder matches posted below. I'm sure I'll miss some because of all the team changes, but I'll do my best.

CLG 16 - 2 nV (potential team - Mikwen, Ola, Hysteria, Cloud)

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Truth, CLG Wins 3-1

Game 2 - Team Slayer Empire, CLG Wins 50-39

Game 3 - Strongholds Plaza, CLG Wins 100-62

Game 4 - Breakout Altitude, CLG Wins 5-1

Game 5 - Team Slayer Eden, CLG Wins 50-34

Game 6 - Capture the Flag Fathom, nV Wins 3-2

Game 7 - Team Slayer Coliseum, CLG Wins 50-40

Game 8 - Strongholds Eden, CLG Wins 100-57

Game 9 - Breakout Gambol, CLG Wins 5-3

Game 10 - Capture the Flag Empire, CLG Wins 3-0

Game 11 - Team Slayer Plaza, CLG Wins 50-44

Game 12 - Strongholds The Rig, CLG Wins 100-35

Game 13 - Breakout Trench, nV Wins 5-3

Game 14 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, CLG Wins 3-1

Game 15 - Team Slayer Truth, CLG Wins 50-38

Game 16 - Team Slayer Regret, CLG Wins 50-30

Game 17 - Strongholds Empire, CLG Wins 100-14

Game 18 - Team Slayer The Rig, CLG Wins 50-44

Allegiance 1 - 2 Optic (ladder match)

Game 1 - Team Slayer Empire, Optic Wins 50-40

Game 2 - Strongholds Coliseum, AE Wins 100-15

Game 3 - Breakout Trench, Optic Wins 5-3

Allegiance 1 - 2 Liquid (new Liquid = Heinz, APG, Ace, unLegit) (ladder match)

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, Liquid Wins 3-0

Game 2 - Team Slayer The Rig, AE Wins 50-37

Game 3 - Strongholds The Rig, Liquid Wins 100-16

nV 0 - 2 Optic (ladder match)

Game 1 - Breakout Altitude, Optic Wins 6-3

Game 2 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, Optic Wins 3-0

Dream Team (Aries, JesseThRiZLE, Prototype, Tire Ironic) 0 - 0 Big Time Rush (Gabriel, bubu dubu, Huke, Mr Blakerz) (ladder match)

Game 1 - Strongholds The Rig, BTR Wins 100-35

Game 2 - Strongholds Plaza, DT Wins 100-80

Game 3 - Strongholds Empire, BTR Wins 100-5

• Upvote (+1) 6

That X Games article mentions that there will 8 teams, 6 from NA and 2 international teams.

Does anyone know who the two international teams are? or do we not find that out until after the UK regional? 

Im wondering about that too... They lost to huke/bubu's team yesterday in gb. Idk why theyd go t2 over pvnguin. Most likely just a point run. But what do i know

How would that be a point run? Penguin has around 4000 points and T2 has around 600 points. It would definitely be a downgrade in points. I was thinking more a personality/playstyle thing, who knows. Hopefully someone from noble posts to provide some clarity. Penguin seemed like a reallllyyyyy good player.

How would that be a point run? Penguin has around 4000 points and T2 has around 600 points. It would definitely be a downgrade in points. I was thinking more a personality/playstyle thing, who knows. Hopefully someone from noble posts to provide some clarity. Penguin seemed like a reallllyyyyy good player.

Point run means Penguin couldn't play so T2 subbed in so he could get some points and the rest of noble could continue to as well.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Point run means Penguin couldn't play so T2 subbed in so he could get some points and the rest of noble could continue to as well.

Exactly.  And F/As like T2 know they need more points to be considered by top 16 teams.

Ah, my B. Thanks

I believe this is the event where the 4 UK teams get locked for the emea regional finals.

I am pretty sure Exertus is french team.

(ladder match)

Game 1 - Strongholds

Game 2 - Strongholds

Game 3 - Strongholds

LMAO what the hell? This is a thing?

Can we start having streamlined settings between the playlist, GB and online tournaments? Why does the playlist have arena breakout (which seems to come up a solid 40% of the time) or Overgrowth? Why does GB use Strongholds on Coliseum for example? Why is it possible to get 3 slayers or 3 strongholds in a row? Why does Breakout still exist?

In fact, who's in charge of this and how do we submit feedback?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Very marketable seeing as he's won an event in Halo, won an event in H1Z1 (first ever), been on Family Feud. Ninja gets around. Mind you he won the H1Z1 tournament with Liquid plastered all over himself.

If I was Ninja I would turn on sell out mode and plugging everything, and produce more YT content. He could be making a lot more money and up his brand even more. But I guess he should grind H5 for the tournament cash and make his team better.

Which event in Halo outside of H4?!

Why don't we make a bigger push to get things like break out gone and a better, more consistent system in place.  I feel like we all talk about it but no one does anything

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Top players", but never the best.  2gre was the best player on Final Boss for like 3+ years during their dominance yet who got the Red Bull sponsorship? Walshy.  Str8 Rippin' was the clear-cut 3rd place team for the majority of that period yet it was T2 who was "the face" of MLG with his face plastered on cans of Dr. Pepper and making appearances on MTV True Life.  He wasn't even a Top 5 player yet he was the "star" of the scene.  Using your sport analogy, thats like DeMar Derozan being the most marketable player in the NBA which obviously isn't the case.

Demar isn't even the most marketable player on the Raptors, but good points there. 

Nothing ever given, Heat were 2/4 with their godsquad, Tigers in years past had a pretty stacked roster and got nothing. I'm just glad I got to see them win in my lifetime. Now if the Tigers and Lions (LOL) could finish I can die happy.

Try being in Toronto...media is the worst here, and any time they get close to playoffs you'd think they won the championship already.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So the rumor is that the Sudds got into a fist fight on stream last night after Sudd2 goes 1-10. verbal fight breaks out. Lemonade then thrown and fist fight ensues.

Please lord let this be true. I am at work and cant pull up twitch to confirm. NEED confirmation.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

OpTic players don't need a salary, because the #GreenWall allows you to make your own salary out of content creation.

If you're on OpTic and you don't make money from it at all, it's 100% on you.

I think it's a great style of operations. I'd go as far as to say that being on OpTic is better than being on a salary for a lot of other orgs out there.

I fully understand that, but if you read the post I was responding to, he was making it seem like who cares if Optic Halo makes it to the Finals because they have salaries...which they don't.

Also, for people like "B" (fucking hate that they only call him that) who doesn't make content and doesn't appear to have any drive to do so, the only way he is going to make any money off being on Optic is to get to the HWC. The Halo players channels have way less subscribers that the COD players have, and Halo stream numbers aren't going to make anyone rich. Maniac has gotten lucky that the COD kids think he is funny, (for what it;s worth he is pretty funny) but the other players on the Halo roster probably wont be as well accepted by the Optic fans. 

Long story short, not making HWC could leave Assault and Stellur without any income. 

So the rumor is that the Sudds got into a fist fight on stream last night after Sudd2 goes 1-10. verbal fight breaks out. Lemonade then thrown and fist fight ensues.

Please lord let this be true. I am at work and cant pull up twitch to confirm. NEED confirmation.

Sudds have their VoD on subs only so we have to wait for someone who subs to them.......

• Upvote (+1) 3

10/10 for the detective work my friend.

You're way too good at this.

Just call me Sherlock 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It is true. Sudd 2 threw lemonade at Sudd 1, causing a fight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Which event in Halo outside of H4?!

he won the first MLG h4 exhibition and I think it was agl7 he won.

The only way I've seen people give feedback and someone actually responding is r/halo. Anything that gets on the front page there that's negative, usually bravo responds. Other than that, who knows. Have you tried tweeting bravo, che, or tashi?

It is true. Sudd 2 threw lemonade at Sudd 1, causing a fight.

Maybe Cursed Lemon had something to do with this?

:kappa::prayers: :flames: :rekt: :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 2