CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

^ Are you two serious? Go read like the last 20 pages....

Chill lol, I just watched Ninja's vlog. Literally all I was looking for, thanks though

I just want you guys to know that I'm posting this from my phone because my MacBook caught fire from all the dank memes that were posted today.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I just want you guys to know that I'm posting this from my phone because my MacBook caught fire from all the dank memes that were posted today.

:flames: :flames: :flames:
  • Upvote (+1) 2

If Renegades pick up Ninja.. Jesus.. I feel for them... he's a great streamer.. but Super toxic and fucks shit up fpr the other players then blames them for his failures.. Thanks good ACE is capt. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 42

If Renegades pick up Ninja.. Jesus.. I feel for them... he's a great streamer.. but Super toxic and fucks shit up fpr the other players then blames them for his failures.. Thanks good ACE is capt.

What fucking planet do you live on?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Want to give it a rest? You're coming across so scorned. Not a good look.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

man....ninja really did something to hurt you. Get some therapy
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

man....ninja really did something to hurt you. Get some therapy

No it's my opinion.. I'm entitled to it.. I have been watching Halo for years.. and every time I see Ninja on a team.. the team breaks up.. he comes out smelling like a rose, and people get screwed over.. I just hate the the shade.. He plays this "I'm good guy Ninja" but he's not.. he dropped Spartan from the last team.. and now teaming with him again... people really need to get their priorities straight and not be shady

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 14

Pro player dropped Pro player from the last team.. and now teaming with him again... people really need to get their priorities straight 

FTFY. Players leave their teams all the time, Players get dropped all the time. What you're arguing can be said about literally any pro player. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

When they purposely try to take shots at me when they say this today haha they maybe should keep quiet if they don't want team drama spilled out

Sometimes you just need to take a joke...

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what is this x games chat all about? I have been absent for a few days, if someone could fill me in or point me in the right direction that would be magical, cheers.

That is exactly how it works.  Sponsors don't give a shit how "good" you are; that is why T2 and Walshy were the most marketable players during Halo's heyday and not the Ogres/Strongside/whatever other better players there were at the time.  Nadeshot in CoD? Same thing.

I guarantee you that Ninja has an easier time pulling an Organization than Spartan/Victory/Commonly on their own. 

Maybe that, but definitely not APG, Heinz and Ace. Ace is still the global champ lol

Sponsors want marketable personalities to sell their goods. Nobody in Halo is more marketable than Ninja right now.

Snipedown or Roy lol? How marketable can someone be who hasn't gotten in the top 2 outside of Halo 4?! If he was that marketable the higher ups at Liquid wouldn't have dropped him for Heinz, aPG, Ace and Unlegit

• Upvote (+1) 2

When they purposely try to take shots at me when they say this today haha they maybe should keep quiet if they don't want team drama spilled out

Lol you are such a joke. No one likes a snitch and i'm sure when AE eventually drops you from the squad you're going to have a tough time finding any team that wants you.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So what is this x games chat all about? I have been absent for a few days, if someone could fill me in or point me in the right direction that would be magical, cheers.

Invite only Xgames tournament for 30k prize pool towards the end of this month. I believe it's only the top 6 teams that get to go which resulted in a lot of team changes and chaos. One being Ninja not on Team Liquid anymore and nV splitting and getting a new roster. A lot of shady stuff went down. I recommend going back and reading the posts from yesterday. Very entertaining read along with plenty of hilarious gifs and dank memes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what was the reasoning for nV breaking up?

Probably started with Liquid upper management wanting to get what they thought as a better squad for X-Games and going after APG and Heinz. It's has nothing to do with the money, but it's for the publicity a medal from X-Games will bring, IMO.

Then nV broke up from there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol you are such a joke. No one likes a snitch and i'm sure when AE eventually drops you from the squad you're going to have a tough time finding any team that wants you.

Considering he can currently point check everyone in the game, I doubt he'd have trouble finding a team in the unlikely event that AE dropped him.

Invite only Xgames tournament for 30k prize pool towards the end of this month. I believe it's only the top 6 teams that get to go which resulted in a lot of team changes and chaos. One being Ninja not on Team Liquid anymore and nV splitting and getting a new roster. A lot of shady stuff went down. I recommend going back and reading the posts from yesterday. Very entertaining read along with plenty of hilarious gifs and dank memes.

Thanks man. I read through them and I think I am finally caught up. I'm not really too sure how I feel about these changes, it's very surprising lol