CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

how tf do i embed a tweet

right click on the time since it was posted, and copy the link address

then post it here

• Upvote (+1) 1

i didnt understand why people didnt talk about Heinz when talking about top players in the past, just because he got a late start due to internet issues i guess. i think he is for sure a top 5 player right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i didnt understand why people didnt talk about Heinz when talking about top players in the past, just because he got a late start due to internet issues i guess. i think he is for sure a top 5 player right now.

i would not put him in the top 5.  at the same time its hard to make a top 5 list considering a lot of players dont stream

I really wish Naded streamed. I have no idea how Allegiance is doing so good.

Every fucking time man

Dont worry, if you do get dropped the "Ryanoob Curse" will be in full effect so you will place higher than your old team  :ghost:

This is a fact, he has quietly been flying under the radar thanks to nV's poor performance. I personally think he's easily a top 10 player.

Very much agree
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This

As a event photographer who Is focusing on Halo, I really wanted to attend this once I heard the rumors. Then I looked up plane tickets only to find out they are like...$800. Wish they would have announced It earlier...I can't afford to go now.

And of course for the spectators. Halo at a XGames is big since its never happened for Halo. I'm sure many of the halo community would have liked to experience it. Seems rushed imo

You are saying it's rushed but I bet you it was a "why not" decision. They probably recently got the go ahead with it. The setup is in a not that big tent so not like it will be hard to plan for on their part.

i would not put him in the top 5. at the same time its hard to make a top 5 list considering a lot of players dont stream

I really wish Naded streamed. I have no idea how Allegiance is doing so good.

Allegiance has been doing so good because everybody on the team is focused on practice and improving. That's why Naded hasn't been streaming. He wants to put 100% into this game. I'm sure after world champion final is over, he'll be back on that stream grind. :)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Dont worry, if you do get dropped the "Ryanoob Curse" will be in full effect so you will place higher than your old team  :ghost:

50607423.jpg

;)

This

As a event photographer who Is focusing on Halo, I really wanted to attend this once I heard the rumors. Then I looked up plane tickets only to find out they are like...$800. Wish they would have announced It earlier...I can't afford to go now.

And of course for the spectators. Halo at a XGames is big since its never happened for Halo. I'm sure many of the halo community would have liked to experience it. Seems rushed imo

How did you get $800? Flights to Denver shouldn't be more than $200-250. Rent a car, take the train, or find some skiiers to ride share with to get to Aspen. Hotel room might put it out of your budget though.

You are saying it's rushed but I bet you it was a "why not" decision. They probably recently got the go ahead with it. The setup is in a not that big tent so not like it will be hard to plan for on their part.

Maybe so, but announcing(hasn't even been really announced) a LAN event what...2 weeks before? That's ridiculous lol. I'm aware of how big the tent is cause I shot XGames In Austin last year and it's not a bad size. I doubt It will be even half filled since this whole thing was put together so late.

But maybe I'm just salty because i cant go and shoot photo and video.

Apologies If I came off as rude

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know if anyone knows much about the Halo 5 X Games; but if someone does, hopefully they can answer a few questions I have.

#1. Is this gonna be streamed on the Halo twitch channel or live feed on ESPN?

#2. How many teams are attending or invited?

How did you get $800? Flights to Denver shouldn't be more than $200-250. Rent a car, take the train, or find some skiiers to ride share with to get to Aspen. Hotel room might put it out of your budget though.

Just from what I looked up my average was $725-800. Maybe I'm not the best at finding flights. I drive a lot. 

I'm sure the Hotel would be crazy

thoughts/predictions

i knew unlegit was going to be team cancer. dude rubbed me the wrong way from day 1.

APG switches more teams than Shaq

EG will bounce back and take next tournament

Ryanoob will be dropped.

CLG will place top 4 every remaining online cup if they keep the same squad.

Optic will place top 8 this sunday.

This one comes from the heart. *sniff* even if the odds are clearly against it, I'm with you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Ninja is playing with Spartan again?

Not gunna lie, even though I do feel sorry for Ninja being dropped from the second org he's brought to Halo him teaming with Spartan again makes me happy. Fucking love the NinjaDogg duo.

• Upvote (+1) 1