CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You mean if I wake up and starting grinding out games alone non-stop at 10 am? Nice let me get on that, I'll really be warmed up and energized for scrims by 9-10pm, then afterwards I can play even more good people in matchmaking and customs at around 2-3 till 5 a.m, get to bed at like 6 a.m, and sleep for 4 hours

Sounds like a plan. lol  :wutface:

People don't get timezones around here.

Nah, just don't make stupid plays and you'll be good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some people clearly never watched Heinz play H5.

This is a fact, he has quietly been flying under the radar thanks to nV's poor performance. I personally think he's easily a top 10 player.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Today has been the first time in my life I've run out of +rep to give. Never even happened on the MLG forums...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Random thoughts that are probably wrong along with being inconsequential:

Prototype shouldn't have dropped 2 of the players that picked him up this season at the last minute and ensured he was in the mix in the first place for 2 players who haven't placed top 8 this season. Now 2 players who deserve the invite to Xgames are not going and 2 that don't are.

I don't think Ninja and Spartan work well together on a to4 in high level game play. I think their play-styles are too similar. I hope I'm wrong though.

The new Liquid roster is better than the previous roster simply because of the make up and mix of players - both personality wise and play-style wise.

I think Liquid and Leftovers both get better from the changes.

If Mikwen, Hysteria, Cloud and Ola form a team that puts them be top 6, based on points. This should leave us with the the "solid" top 6 of the season and the brackets for the next qualifier will have the best teams in the right spots.

Optic should have taken this opportunity to do a full reset of their roster - it's easier said than done though, given their situation.

I hope Ninja did everything in his power to take Audley with him. He is the one person who can push Ninja and Spartan over the edge and into the elite level of the game (I understand it probably wasn't remotely possible).

Xgames and $2,500,000 has made Halo team changes crazier than ever. Only the top 3 have remained stable, and I think that will continue.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I spent like an hour and a half on this. Sorry I'm late.

ZKkuBzC.gif

this is genuinely one of the best things i've ever seen

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think Ninja and Spartan work well together on a to4 in high level game play. I think their play-styles are too similar. I hope I'm wrong though.

The only part of this I disagree with. IMO.

people here STILL don't get that Heinz is really good at H5? I think Liquid will end up improving with APG/Heinz. As long as Ace doesn't fuck up.  :lxthul:

@@TiberiusAudley was always telling me how good Heinz is, which is why I'm convinced he is the evil mastermind behind all of this.

As long as I can crawl out of bed before 7 pm I can win? It's that easy to dethrone EG? Damn, I should see a doctor or something. :lxthul:

How do people say this stuff

I've seen your Twitter in the past tweeting all this shit about motivation and success and blah blah bullshit, and then you come around trying to justify waking up at 7pm? 

And then you wonder why people say this stuff? Lol c'mon man, only Batman would wake up at that hour. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

You mean if I wake up and starting grinding out games alone non-stop at 10 am? Nice let me get on that, I'll really be warmed up and energized for scrims by 9-10pm, then afterwards I can play even more good people in matchmaking and customs at around 2-3 till 5 a.m, get to bed at like 6 a.m, and sleep for 4 hours

The important thing here is that you didn't get overly sensitive and defensive about something that was clearly a joke. Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'm sad that the Heinz/Ola gruesome twosome didn't end up working out. One of my favorite duos from way back when

@@TiberiusAudley was always telling me how good Heinz is, which is why I'm convinced he is the evil mastermind behind all of this.

Tiberius also said Ola is still a top player when a lot of us been saying that he has fallen off. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

So...I'm always curious how these things happen behind the scenes. Do you think Liquid Management reached out first? Or do you think Liquid players talked to management?

miss_universe-steve_harvey_1.jpg

I'm just salty that we almost could've seen Pistola, Heinz, Hysteria, APG happen (2009 Triggers Down w/ APG instead of SK)

you can say Ninja sucks at the game all you want but numbers dont lie. He is Halo's biggest streamer. 

He can probably make more money streaming H1Z1 but he has stuck it out playing Halo. You have to give him props for attracting these top orgs that has benefited the other players.

i think Naded could have become a top streamer too. He is on a top team and puts on an enjoyable stream. For whatever reason he stopped streaming.

edit: also Maniac. I think he can pull in good numbers if he streams I dont know why he does not.

Who cares about his stream numbers? What does that have to do with winning the tournament. Ninja needs to realize that his gun skill is great, and his decision making is not. So he should practice on not taking bad 1v1's and making bad rushes and then he'll be an even better player. 

Who cares about his stream numbers? What does that have to do with winning the tournament. Ninja needs to realize that his gun skill is great, and his decision making is not. So he should practice on not taking bad 1v1's and making bad rushes and then he'll be an even better player. 

i dont care about stream numbers but sponsors do. which means orgs care as well.

thoughts/predictions

i knew unlegit was going to be team cancer. dude rubbed me the wrong way from day 1.

APG switches more teams than Shaq

EG will bounce back and take next tournament

Ryanoob will be dropped.

CLG will place top 4 every remaining online cup if they keep the same squad.

Optic will place top 8 this sunday.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Tiberius also said Ola is still a top player when a lot of us been saying that he has fallen off. 

What?

I said on The Pit on Saturday "nV would improve by dropping Mikwen for any other slayer, or maybe even dropping Pistola because he literally hasn't been performing in Halo 5."

• Upvote (+1) 1

A bit late, HOWEVER.. To all of the negs and ninjawuu....suck it.

but you weren't right. We're already three qualifiers in