CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja confirms:

Xgames

new liquid roster

+ he is dropped

Whats the prizepool for XGames @@Ninja

Total purse for Xgames is $30k

Why didn't they announce X Games earlier/advertise it? What is 343/mlg/whoever doing when it comes to the competitive scene lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lets go.

Inb4 Ninja brings another org into Halo and get's booted off the org that HE brought into Halo.

Homie doesn't even know Legit doesn't play. Such an ignorant comment. Stop living in 2008 and learn that there are new pros that are actually pretty good.

everything that comes out of his mouth makes me cringe... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there any combination of players out of the Top 6 that could reform to knock Liquid out of the 6th and take the XGames slot?  Does it work that way?

crazy how:

Ace can't get out of bed at 8:00 at night to play with his teammates who have been waiting to grind.

APG can't get his internet to work.

Yet they feel their old team is what is holding them back from higher placing? Ha.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Homie doesn't even know Legit doesn't play. Such an ignorant comment. Stop living in 2008 and learn that there are new pros that are actually pretty good.

Bond%2BJimmies.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is there a nickname for Ninja groupies?

I have nothing against him. Love watching his stream. I just full screen it and never look at the chat. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I remember him dming me a few months back to hype up The Halo Council v2 new show or some crap and hasn't been seen since. Now I see this, amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there any combination of players out of the Top 6 that could reform to knock Liquid out of the 6th and take the XGames slot?  Does it work that way?

Tbf, we don't know if that's how they got invited. For all we know they could've just invited random teams

That is exactly how it works.  Sponsors don't give a shit how "good" you are; that is why T2 and Walshy were the most marketable players during Halo's heyday and not the Ogres/Strongside/whatever other better players there were at the time.  Nadeshot in CoD? Same thing.

I guarantee you that Ninja has an easier time pulling an Organization than Spartan/Victory/Commonly on their own. 

You'd be surprised :-)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have nothing against him. Love watching his stream. I just full screen it and never look at the chat. 

They are called DaneCooks  :kappa:

This X games prize pool must be a lot more substantial than some gold medals to be fucking everyone's shit up this hard.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja was the best player on liquid.... not even a huge ninja fan. Kevin was alright, but how many LANS has he played in 2? or 3?..Ace was at fault a lot and blamed others. we all know how toxic hysteria can be.....

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Ninja was the best player on liquid.... not even a huge ninja fan. Kevin was alright, but how many LANS has he played in 2? or 3?..Ace was at fault a lot and blamed others. we all know how toxic hysteria can be.....

I genuinely liked Hysteria during his short and unofficial spell at Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Idk about the best player on the team, but I don't think Ninja was the problem. He was pretty good and took a lot of blame for shit that wasnt his fault. He was also probably the only player on the team who tried to hype his teammates.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I hope cloud, hysteria, ola, and mikwen form a team.

That's a really, really good squad.

Focus on practice now pros, stop being so slutty.

Also, gonna have to throw the boy ninj a twitch sub after this shit. I feel so bad for the dude. I can see losing out on rosters, but getting kicked from teams he brings into the scene is so trash.

I get the business part, but if you want to "drop" ninja, leave the team and get your own sponsor.

Anyways, some good can come from this. Chin up.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Basically just "The Ninjas". It sticks though haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja was the best player on liquid.... 

Highly subjective.

High individual skill doesn't always translate to maximizing that skill for the best team result. 

However, I personally feel that the new Leftovers squad with Ninja is in a better position to win over top teams than the new Liquid squad is. But I'm wrong a lot, so we'll see. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wouldn't.  In my eyes you're the second most marketable player in Halo. :)

I appreciate that man. Means a lot