CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We should all give towey some love here, he has an opportunity to make gaming/youtube his full time job so lets see if he can take full advantage of that.

He better get on the grind then if he wants to make it happen! 1-2 videos a month isnt going to turn into much of anything. 

a21b1e8e55b11f3fd70bffaf53842442.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wait... X-games is at the end of this month and it has a H5 event?

OpTic to win gold for the 3rd time Kappa

Haven't watched JesseThrizzle much, and know Aries has history with Prototype...

but really thought Huke & Bubudubu were the strongest players on that team.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Fis is playing with danoxide, scaryotic, and kephrii.  Idk if that is well known or not, no one was on so i spectated his game just out of curiosity and thats atleast who he's playing arena with.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He better get on the grind then if he wants to make it happen! 1-2 videos a month isnt going to turn into much of anything. 

a21b1e8e55b11f3fd70bffaf53842442.png

Oh geez. I didn't even see the date of the video... Yeah. Why the heck hasn't there been more content? :/ Definitely needs to get on that grind.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We should all give towey some love here, he has an opportunity to make gaming/youtube his full time job so lets see if he can take full advantage of that.

I'm following now. The lottery video was really funny.

From @@GoldeNade 's points, it seems Prototype and crew will fall to 9th seed, with 16420 points. Great news for Liquid, who move up to 5th spot - face Leftovers instead of EG. 

Also, Bubudubu/Gab/Huke/MrBlakerz keep the Severance 12th seed. Elumnite/Hoaxer are teamless, with lots of points.

From @@GoldeNade 's points, it seems Prototype and crew will fall to 9th seed, with 16420 points. Great news for Liquid, who move up to 5th spot - face Leftovers instead of EG. 

Also, Bubudubu/Gab/Huke/MrBlakerz keep the Severance 12th seed. Elumnite/Hoaxer are teamless, with lots of points.

I'm about to "attempt" to update stuff now. Got to go back pages since I know I'll forget stuff. FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haven't watched JesseThrizzle much, and know Aries has history with Prototype...

but really thought Huke & Bubudubu were the strongest players on that team.

Huke & bubu left aries/thrizzle to join gabriel/blakerz. They than hit up proto im assuming

Huke & bubu left aries/thrizzle to join gabriel/blakerz. They than hit up proto im assuming

Hmm. Know Gab has been on cusp of top 8 for a while - is Blakerz a new player, or do I just not know the name?

• Downvote (-1) 1

If any of this team "change" is real, then I feel really bad for the people who track teams.

Some pros have come on here and asked people to track points, stats, etc., only to fuck around with them. I mean its cool to troll, but don't troll the people who are tracking things you asked for. Not cool :( 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Jesse Peace and Aries were a consistent top 12 duo back in the day when Halo was at its peak. Later on, Aries made his jumps toward top 8 and then eventually his big break to top 3 with Optic. These 2 have immense play making ability and can really clutch it up against the best players in the world. They are in a much better position now with this seed. As incredibly impressed I am with Juicy and Posey - I believe this was a smart move for Tire and Type. But you never know! If anything, it will give us some very interesting matches in the OQ4.

#AnyGivenSunday 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Don't get me wrong, the Halo scene has always been a whirlwind of team changes and whatnot... 

But holy fuck. This shit is ridiculous. It's disappointing to see that teams don't want to work to get better; instead, they are changing to create many honeymoon phases. Ultimately, this is going to help the tenured teams (EG, CLG). Also, 10+ years into the established Halo "pro" scene, this isn't just a "nature of the business" thing. This goes a little bit deeper since everyone is more connected these days. For any of the players that were dropped, I hope that you take it personally that your friends dropped you because they didn't think they could win with you. Especially in an era where contracts reign supreme and theoretically, it should be harder to break apart from teams. 

Nonetheless, it's exciting to see that people are actually giving a slight fuck about Halo again. Halo 5 is a fun game, it's enjoyable to watch. I wish that people would stream around 3-7pm EST though, that would help my day at work :(

I'm just mad that a crazy opportunity was presented to me. I put so much hard work in to this game so far and now just like that its taken away from me... Should've thought more about taking this semester off. Oh well it was a fun time while it lasted. Back to real life lol

• Upvote (+1) 1