CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't feel like a top 8 caliber team is going to pick up Randa honestly.

Interesting. Maybe the sudds will pick him up since they're not top 8? :kappa:

Interesting. Maybe the sudds will pick him up since they're not top 8? :kappa:

This is the only prediction that you've made thus far thats even remotely possible, and you said it as a joke.

I would love to see this.

This is the only prediction that you've made thus far thats even remotely possible, and you said it as a joke.

I would love to see this.

LOL. Guess I'm terrible at predicting things.

so if Randa is dropped, will anybody of merit give him a shot? Or will he have to prove himself up by teaming with players outside the top 8?

Naded could have easily won AGL 8 but they choked against ninja/dersky/ace/legit. Infamous was my favorite team but they choked sooo bad.

Good. It'd be kinda shitty if Naded's first ever event win was a random AGL. At least now if he wins an event it'll be a meaningful one.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

apg just said on stream that him and heinz have a team, but can't say who yet.

speculations?

Who knows but it is heavily rumored it will be these two with Ola, and formal.

apg just said on stream that him and heinz have a team, but can't say who yet.

speculations?

Have you been reading the past 10 pages?  Pretty much everyone is going to say Optic Nation with Ola and Formal.

If anybody wants to get dropped after the first event, make sure to sign up

You dont even get sponsored, you get an "interview" to get sponsored.

Like.. what?

• Upvote (+1) 1

• Legit
  • Ramby
  • Poon
  • Foulacy
  • Tsquared
  • Xtrem1st
  • Mackeo
  • SK Halogod
  • VictoryX
  • Tizoxic
  • Severince
  • Wooly
  • Ant
  • Soldier
  • Legend
  • BestMan
  • Defy
  • Gandhi
  • Cpt Anarchy
  • Gh057
  • Shockwav3
  • Walshy
  • Clutch
  • KillerDrew
  • Goofy
  • Twylight
  • Ryanoob
  • Hysteria
  • Crimsix
  • Ninja
  • Mikwen
  • Neighbor
  • Lethul
  • Prototype
  • Str8 Sick
  • Arkanum

Granted, some names like Wooly, Ant, Crimsix and others aren't exactly the highest tier players, but I pretty much named close to 40 people who he's teamed with and didn't include a handful of bad ones where I would give him the benefit of the doubt. You had already lost me when you tried to compare the situation to the NBA, but come one man. I'm not saying Naded isn't skilled enough to win, but let's not act like he hadn't teamed with at least 20 people who could potentially win..

You just said "I'm not saying Naded isn't skills enough to win". That is literally the point of this whole thing. He is skilled enough to win it just didn't happen. To say he never won because of his attitude is a dumb argument because Hysteria has won and he is the most toxic teammate in the entire scene. Naded has never won because his team was never better than the #1 team. That's it.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You just said "I'm not saying Naded isn't skills enough to win". That is literally the point of this whole thing. He is skilled enough to win it just didn't happen. To say he never won because of his attitude is a dumb argument because Hysteria has won and he is the most toxic teammate in the entire scene. Naded has never won because his team was never better than the #1 team. That's it.

He has played AT a level to win, but consistently? No. Sorry to tell you but pulling off some sick stuff is just a part of winning. He has the in game skill at times to win but that's just a fraction in almost all cases of winning. Mentality, composure, consistency. You're thinking so linear and not looking at the grand scheme. Hysteria is cancerous but he also is always trying to improve and doesn't shut down, he might say some useless comments but he's always going hard trying to win. And if you ask many people yea he can be a dick but he's also up there in people's list of teammates they have teamed with.
  • Upvote (+1) 9

Who knows but it is heavily rumored it will be these two with Ola, and formal.

Where's the Ola talk coming from? I mean it seems reasonable that he'd leave C9 but I'm wondering if there's any actual basis for it.

He has played AT a level to win, but consistently? No. Sorry to tell you but pulling off some sick stuff is just a part of winning. He has the in game skill at times to win but that's just a fraction in almost all cases of winning. Mentality, composure, consistency. You're thinking so linear and not looking at the grand scheme. Hysteria is cancerous but he also is always trying to improve and doesn't shut down, he might say some useless comments but he's always going hard trying to win. And if you ask many people yea he can be a dick but he's also up there in people's list of teammates they have teamed with.

The point I am making is that Naded is good enough to win it all and that him being emotional isn't the reason he hasn't won. Sure he would be a much better player if he was more positive I know that. And come on man Naded isn't just flashy plays and then just completely shut down like those are the only things he does. He has been competing for a long time and he has played very well in that time frame. All the pieces just haven't come together. Titles just mean you had the best team.

Like.. what?

should be win and get get sponsored and the runner up gets an interview for a potential second sponsorship

should be win and get get sponsored and the runner up gets an interview for a potential second sponsorship

Having an online tournament to sponsor a team is wack anyways.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The point I am making is that Naded is good enough to win it all and that him being emotional isn't the reason he hasn't won. Sure he would be a much better player if he was more positive I know that. And come on man Naded isn't just flashy plays and then just completely shut down like those are the only things he does. He has been competing for a long time and he has played very well in that time frame. All the pieces just haven't come together. Titles just mean you had the best team.

A team can't win if one of their players shuts down at key moment as. Do you think EG would have won so much if Snipedown stopped talking when things got tough? Nadeds inconsistency due to his fluctuating emotional state is a major part of why he hasn't won a tournament. Nobody is saying it's the ONLY reason, but come on. It's obviously the primary roadblock to his success.

Like.. what?

l5qgfHW.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Having an online tournament to sponsor a team is wack anyways.

If this gets attention, theres gonna be some pretty huge turnout. So many am kids who would kill to not have to leave the comfort of their own home for this opportunity lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

l5qgfHW.gif

The top 3 tweets the Beyond timeline will have an interview for a retweet.

• Upvote (+1) 8

**** :intel: ALERT**** :intel: ALERT**** :intel: ALERT**** :intel: ALERT**** :intel: ALERT**** :intel: ALERT**** :intel: ALERT**** 

I have some intel for which there is no denial. You'll all be on cloud 9 when you hear what I found out, and marvel at its excellence. I, evil genius that I am, took a lot of time this winter to fox out some supplies for my new super espionage invention that lets me read minds: The Opticonator.  I realize that it runs counter to most logic that a device with a root word meaing "sight" would have anything to do with reading minds, but if you really think about it, it makes perfect sense. 

So here's the intel, all of which was taken from the mind of Walshy:

1) EG is dropping Lxthul, and picking up Formal. 

2) Lxthul is joining up with Pistola to join APG and Heinz. 
  • Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3

That's exactly why. We've all seen him fold up under pressure or lose focus because he let his emotions get the best of him...he has been on some amazing teams throughout his career, but he just cant get over the hump and a lot of it has to do with himself. 

The only time Naded has had the skill (relative to the competition at the time) to win an event was in 09.

And '06