CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

there's no "evidence" that lag was what was making them lose, either.

And I never said there was or said they lost because of it... <_<

Simply stated to people saying, "well the score was X when I saw it on twitch, so they were going to lose", that it isn't a very good argument.

Not until I saw the gametypes

Im just saying, TL has played WFX in scrims and GBs multiple times this last week, and looked pretty dominant. TL beating WFX on Rig TS was the biggest surprise in that series.

• Upvote (+1) 4

A lot of upsets today, nice to see some new faces in the top 4. 

Im just saying, TL has played WFX in scrims and GBs multiple times this last week, and looked pretty dominant. TL beating WFX on Rig TS was the biggest surprise in that series.

I know WFX is, to me, a 8-10 team, I just don't think Liquid is really that great either. They haven't looked too hot against any of the big guys in these tourneys or scrims.

As you personally mentioned, they had that earlier advantage due to practice and now I think they'll settle somewhere in the 5-7 range.

They'll get 2-0d by CLG, who is on another level from Liquid, IMO. Then again, today is the day for upsets.  

Simply stated to people saying, "well the score was X when I saw it on twitch, so they were going to lose", that it isn't a very good argument.

Nobody was making an argument. We were stating facts

You saying "it could have been lag that was making them lose" is far more of an attempt at an argument, and a silly one at that.  It could very well be the case, but there's no evidence one way or the other. 

Nobody knows, and nobody will ever know what would have happened if nV had perfect internet.  

Hope to see nV get it resolved. Wish the governing body would just play big tournaments at venues so this stuff wasn't an issue.  Kinda sucks. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did Naded ever explain why he stopped streaming?

He's been focusing on his team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You saying "it could have been lag that was making them lose" is far more of an attempt at an argument, and a silly one at that.

Please go back and find where I said that, even once.

(fyi, I never did)

• Upvote (+1) 1

clg was struggling last night, so this is nice to see from them

liquid practices a lot, and it's nice to see it paying off for them as well

Anybody else not watch the official stream at all because of the 30fps?

Killing my eyes, I'm done with it. 

Anybody else not watch the official stream at all because of the 30fps?

Killing my eyes, I'm done with it. 

hysteria's stream is pretty good quality

Prototype is on Dream Team with Posey, JuicyFruit, & TireIron

@@Plusminuss has one in his sig.

Take it they are looking for an org still?

He's been focusing on his team.

Doesn't naded stream full time or used too? TBH I think him turning off his stream will easily effect his viewer count when he returns. TBH a player can focus on their team and still stream. I would think most viewers wouldn't mind him just to stream and focus on the chat less. he would be making some money while grinding...

Liquid back in it after winning breakout. Ninja was destroying, 12-2 i think. CLG 2-1 TL.

Edit: andddd just like that CLG through after dominating on Strongholds Empire.