CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

MANIAC APG FORMAL LETHUL

BELIEVE THE HYPE BOYS. But for real though they would be a top 1 team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Formal is going to be a beast in this game. 

I definitely see Formal/Ola teaming up. I don't imagine many of the current teams staying together for too long going into Halo 5, especially with old pros coming back into the scene. And orgs will be hungry for Formal - I actually wonder how this will work. Could Formal join, say, C9 for Halo and remain on Optic for CoD? c9 isn't involved in the CoD scene, so would it be that much of an issue? What if he joined Denial - how would that work? 

I see T2 making a return, possibly with Legit and Elamite. 1 Mill is just too much to turn away from. Even if they play for fun, it's worth a shot. 

MANIAC APG FORMAL LETHUL

Especially in a new game with their style of gameplay. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can see both of them coming back for at least this tournament. Too much easy money for them to make. Even 3rd or 4th could net you a nice bit.

Why would lethul leave EG? They're so dominate and even in H5 I think they would be the best team. Not worth leaving them or breaking up just to team with formal. I know they're close but I don't think they are that close

If Enable decides to follow Formal, they will team together and go after Ola, The 4th spot is up in the air. I personally would like this team a lot for H5:

Formal, Enable, Ola, Assault

Not likely to happen because Assault is attached to Ace and Flamesword. 

I never liked that COD Champs happened so early in the year. I feel like the structure should be:

Quarter 1 - Mid Quarter 4 = Season(s) of intense competition

End of Quarter 4 = The top seeded teams from the year compete for $1MILL. 

Having a huge tournament at the beginning of the year makes everything that happens after it seem... deflated. Hopefully 343/Microsoft share similar thoughts for the HCS.

1 million off the bat is huge. Ain't gonna be bad when all these new players hit the scene looking at the money, fame and fun. 

Formal Enable Hysteria and Pistola would be a squad I can see happening and would dominate the competition other than eg/clg

Teambeyond is probably gonna be happy as fuck getting shoutouts. Better recreate and restructure the site for more ease of use to newcomers

we effin back

How will Formal and Enable compete though? I cant see how they will have enough time to scrim both games.

In COD they have league matches and scrims like everynight. Which wouldnt leave time to scrim Halo. COD also has weekly online events for points like halo the Halo online cups.

Formal and Enable would need to establish a team, earn HCS points at LANs and the weekend cups, get a good seed going into the Season finals.

Surly its a case of Halo or CoD no? Hope they choose Halo obviously. :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

MANIAC APG FORMAL LETHUL

Lethul to be replaced by Pistola in EG H5? Could be. Maybe, but that teams success. 

HOLY SHIT JUST WOKE UP TO THIS.

:weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

All, praise our lord and savior  :holmes:  :holmes:  :holmes:  :holmes:  :holmes:

7vEQVtx.png

MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG 

ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL ESL 

TWITCH TWITCH TWITCH TWITCH TWITCH TWITCH TWITCH TWITCH TWITCH TWITCH TWITCH 

YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE YOUTUBE 

It is nice to see all these companies in on it. ESL and MLG working together is nice. I am now very very curious. Hope for Halo

Teambeyond is probably gonna be happy as fuck getting shoutouts. Better recreate and restructure the site for more ease of use to newcomers

we effin back

Uh what?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is MLG actually running the event or are they a streaming partner like Twitch or Youtube?