CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

71e0e9b97769c5813338b5dbbc3c1f3f.png

Meanwhile, at the OpTic house, Assault practices carrying OpTic by benching Stellur ... 

He's going to have to carry him if this keeps happening 

• Upvote (+1) 3

71e0e9b97769c5813338b5dbbc3c1f3f.png

Meanwhile, at the OpTic house, Assault practices carrying OpTic by benching Stellur ... 

Who is the guy on the sofa?

Orbit dropped Sypher

This has probably been asked already but is this the same Sypher from Canada who played H3?

This has probably been asked already but is this the same Sypher from Canada who played H3?

if not, these new players need to get more creative with their names ... ffs lol.  I don't even know how many Frosty's / Blaze's there are

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah he used to be Hynes but had to change it because of Heinz.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know if any pro team has approached Natus Vincere?

A pretty big org, that has sponsored fifa (so has at least some support for console esports).

Seems like it would be worth a shot for some of the teams out there.

A pretty big org, that has sponsored fifa (so has at least some support for console esports).

I don't think Na'Vi would do anything for American players -- the majority of their players are from either Ukraine or Russia, and those that aren't are from other European countries.

• Upvote (+1) 1

http://www.polygon.com/2016/1/7/10726306/razer-stargazer-streaming-webcam

This is awesome for streamers, people like Ninja, Snipedown and other regular streamers SHOULD be getting this asap.

60fps is interesting, and so is the background removal thingy, but it looked kinda unprofessional. I think any serious streamer would go with an actual green screen... right?

The gesture recognition makes me think of the kinect. 

60fps is interesting, and so is the background removal thingy, but it looked kinda unprofessional. I think any serious streamer would go with an actual green screen... right?

The gesture recognition makes me think of the kinect. 

Yeah but for the purposes of STREAMING(and nothing else) this is much worth it, they can overlay anything they want(promos etc etc) in the background and such without the need of any hardware.

Navi is based in Ukraine I believe. To my knowledge Halo and console gaming in general isn't real big in Eastern Europe. FIFA is sort of an exception because of its popularity worldwide. So there would be little incentive for them to get into Halo. More of a chance that a Western European org like Fnatic, NiP, or Dignitas enters the scene but there's still little chance of even that happening.