CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Blaze (khalifa) seems pretty worked up on Twitter right now. Wonder what kind of shady shit went down...

I miss the days when SirScoots was with EG and also had a soft spot for Halo.

At least Kelby works for GGA now

Gfuel just sent a care package to the leftovers. On the gfuel website (gamma labs), it has the TK and Faze logos on the website, sooo.

Not sure I'm looking at the right, at the gym so I'll search for more Intel later.

Gfuel just sent a care package to the leftovers. On the gfuel website (gamma labs), it has the TK and Faze logos on the website, sooo.

Not sure I'm looking at the right, at the gym so I'll search for more Intel later.

I noticed TK's owner and Spartan are following each other. TK isn't a big org but it is well respected and I'd love to see them go there. 

I noticed TK's owner and Spartan are following each other. TK isn't a big org but it is well respected and I'd love to see them go there.

Its a recognizable and respected org, would be nice.

Then again, Faze....

has zero interest in halo :/

• Upvote (+1) 3

Its a recognizable and respected org, would be nice.

Then again, Faze....

has zero interest in halo :/

Idk why you think Faze has ZERO interest in Halo when we have Faze Kampy. I could see them branching into the competitive scene if competitive Halo continues seeing support from dev's and other org's

Need 1 for The Respawn Project. Takes 20 minutes or so for each test. List gets if willing to help.

I'd be willing to help out tomorrow or possibly later tonight. I just added you.

Need 1 for The Respawn Project. Takes 20 minutes or so for each test. List gts if willing to help.

Can I ask what this is? I would like to learn some more on what you're doing.

Idk why you think Faze has ZERO interest in Halo when we have Faze Kampy. I could see them branching into the competitive scene if competitive Halo continues seeing support from dev's and other org's

He thinks that because Faze literally said they weren't interested.  

Obviously things can change but I doubt it will be anytime soon.  

Because they outright said it.

As well as Enable coming in here saying he was pretty sure Faze wasn't interested in a Halo team.

If Huke gets to T5 team level I could lowkey see FaZe pick up his team, he has good ties with them.

Infused beat Epsilon to win tonight's UK qualifier.

Great series and top casting @@Wonderboy !

Thanks for the love mate! That was only the semi though, Infused lost to Vibe in the final

FYI, Winterfox must be putting in that work in the GB ladders. Picking up a decent amount of points the past few days.

I've not been checking on things for a little while due to a mix of holidays, work, and school.  What happened with CLG?

nothing they are still together.  if you are talking about the tournie, someone dced so they had to forfeit a gameand then Allegiance won but tbh allegiance was playing better so i dont really care.