CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Blaze Rozay or Halo Reach Blaze?

Who cares....

Blaze [insert rapper name] is irrelevant regardless.

Edit: moar negz please. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 13

What qualifier is the roster lock? Because I could see this turning into constant movement of players to assemble the most points as possible for these lower teir "amateur" (for lack of a better word") teams that are on the fringe in an attempt to make top 16

I've posted this before, but here it is again.

Quoted from HERE (and bottom of every OT)

Players will earn points by competing in the Halo World Championship Online Ladder and Online Tournaments.

After the 5th Online Tournament on January 24, the top 15 Teams based on cumulative points will qualify for the North America Regional Finals.  Teams must submit a Roster of 4 Players in order to be considered for a top 15 spot. Teams can submit their Roster by competing in the Online Tournament on January 24, or by emailing their Roster to [email protected] by 5 PM EST on Friday, January 22nd if they are unable to participate in the Online Tournament on January 24.

The winner of the Online Last Chance Qualifier on January 31 will earn the 16th and final spot in the North American Regional Finals.  Players who are members of a Team that has qualified for the North America Regional Final will not be permitted to participate in the Online Last Chance Qualifier.

For all Settings, Rules, Eligibility/Limitations, please visit the Rules and Prize tabs.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's like you read my mind, lol. Even with little practice I think they could win a last chance qualifier. To much natural talent. Looked good when H5 released as well.

Has Crim even touched H5? If I'm remembering correctly he wasn't one of the cod pros playing Halo 5 before Blops 3 came out. I know he was formerly a halo pro but he hasn't seem too interested in Halo since he blew up in cod.

I honestly think Clayster would be a better fit. He was one of the more impressive cod players that was playing Halo 5 before Blops 3 release. Often keeping up with the halo pros either with or against them.

Has Crim even touched H5? If I'm remembering correctly he wasn't one of the cod pros playing Halo 5 before Blops 3 came out. I know he was formerly a halo pro but he hasn't seem too interested in Halo since he blew up in cod.

I honestly think Clayster would be a better fit. He was one of the more impressive cod players that was playing Halo 5 before Blops 3 release. Often keeping up with the halo pros either with or against them.

I think you might be right on that. My memory is a bit bad nowadays. 

I've posted this before, but here it is again.

Quoted from HERE (and bottom of every OT)

If any pro teams read this, just submit your roster before the jan, 22nd deadline. Dont wait until you need to play in an online qualifier to technically submit your roster. Seeing as people couldnt check in for the qualifier this past sunday, id hate to see a team left out for some dumb shit.

If any pro teams read this, just submit your roster before the jan, 22nd deadline. Dont wait until you need to play in an online qualifier to technically submit your roster. Seeing as people couldnt check in for the qualifier this past sunday, id hate to see a team left out for some dumb shit.

Shhhh.....

I was hoping for the inevitable team to not even play in OT5 because they already locked up a position and not submit their team and get DQ'ed.  :lxthul:

Teams don't have to play the qualifiers to qualify.

Theoretically you're correct, but there's no way a team could grind the GB ladder enough and play NO qualifiers yet still qualify for the NA Regional. They'd be missing too many points from the Qualifier that everyone else is getting. 

I am literally the happiest person watching Ninja's stream right now. After a lose to Aries' team, Hysteria with the positive communication preventing negativity. Something that Liquid needs to avoid that attitude, and keep positive spirits up. Keep doing it!

• Upvote (+1) 4

I am literally the happiest person watching Ninja's stream right now. After a lose to Aries' team, Hysteria with the positive communication preventing negativity. Something that Liquid needs to avoid that attitude, and keep positive spirits up. Keep doing it!

Yeah I noticed when they got handled in the qualifier I didn't hear Hysteria whining at all. He was the one after the games talking about what went wrong and how to improve. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yeah I noticed when they got handled in the qualifier I didn't hear Hysteria whining at all. He was the one after the games talking about what went wrong and how to improve. 

Some people can't see that though. 

Teams don't have to play the qualifiers to qualify.

Nah, they only need a few thousand matches on GB

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol he has always done that. He has simply changed his tone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol he has always done that. He has simply changed his tone.

Good point, I worded that wrong. Just the problem in the past has been his abrasiveness. I'm glad he is being more positive with feedback now that he is on Liquid. 

Probs to Nadeds first Win. This makes me miss Legit.

Who's gonna be on tonight ? I'm gonna start running customs in 30. Add me

GT :GangsterDoG

Velocity announcing their new team at 8 EST tomorrow

Lethul was dropped recently :kappa: , Legit is an F/A, Mackeo is an F/A, T2 is an F/A. :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is the winterfox definition of consistency winning 2/7 while we won 5/7? smfh low standards. 

Winterfox are overachievers.