CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Elumnite (I know, I know i never shut up about him) is still a denial streamer and is hoping to take over the denial roster if he can put together a reasonable team.

Currently talking with Arkanum. 

:intel:

Elumnite just said Ark is staying with WFX.

Another thing I noticed is the past 2 or 3 streams, Naded wore his WinterFox shirt so it's probably safe to assume he's staying on WFX. Maybe somebody will take Randa of Ark's spot?

JUST CONFIRMED BY ELUMNITE THAT NADED & RANDA WERE DROPPED FROM WFX. WTF 

What. Guess Naded is trying to figure out that stuff since he hasn't streamed today yet... That's a bad news :(

Also confirmed by Arkanum.

What. Guess Naded is trying to figure out that stuff since he hasn't streamed today yet... That's a bad news :(

If VwS with Mikwen, Chig, Naded, & Legit/Goofy doesn't happen, I'll be damned. 

Are orgs allowed to sponsor 2 teams in the HCS? I thought it was limited to 1, like the LCS.

Annex had two teams at Iron Games Atlanta.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol at dropping Naded. Let's keep screwing over the best player to never win a tournament.

Perhaps the reasons behind why hes never won a tourny are the problem?

Im not saying i dont agree with you, however theres obviously an issue.

Lol at dropping Naded. Let's keep screwing over the best player to never win a tournament.

I'm a huge Naded fan but if you watched their scrims this comes as no surprise. Naded and Ryanoob argued often and Naded would just flat out stop calling out at times. Randa being dropped does surprise me though.

I'm a huge Naded fan but if you watched their scrims this comes as no surprise. Naded and Ryanoob argued often and Naded would just flat out stop calling out at times. Randa being dropped does surprise me though.

Agreed x2. Ark said they would have kept Randa if a certain 2 players hadn't become available. Maybe somebody on C9?

edited.

Perhaps the reasons behind why hes never won a tourny are the problem?

Im not saying i dont agree with you, however theres obviously an issue.

I'm certainly not saying there haven't been times where he's been the issue, but there's been so many times where he's been lined up for a solid squad and it's fallen apart. Or where players will leave for another team leaving him without a lot of options.

He rarely severely underperforms and we've seen what can happen when he's on fire. It's just a shame he hasn't found that right balance since the Carbon that took down Str8 back in H3

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Agreed x2. Ark said they would have kept Randa if a certain 2 players hadn't become available. Maybe somebody on C9?

At first I thought Chigwen but then I remembered that Mikwen and Ryanoob don't get along. I can't see Fear/Victory not teaming together, nor can I really see them teaming with Ark/Ryanoob. So I have no idea.

Chig/Mikwen?  :intel:

Edit: wow how could I forget how much Mikwen and Chig hate RyaNoob after Denail from S1

Naded has mentioned he might not completely part ways with WFX but he would be on a completely different team. None of this is 100% though.

• Upvote (+1) 1