CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Well I could have seen the TL change coming. but what I didn't get they never played. ninja was playing HIZI. ace was never on. chig was always on. and legit well I leave it at that.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Chigs a great player, an amazing streamer, and an even better person... But hysteria is extremely good at halo 5. Liquid is that much better now with hysteria. A top 4 contender again.

IF they dont start practicing they will go any where. I don't care whos on the team. tyler is to busy playing HIZI. ace is hardly never on and unlegit. well enough said

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Well I could have seen the TL change coming. but what I didn't get they never played. ninja was playing HIZI. ace was never on. chig was always on. and legit well I leave it at that.

Ninja only plays H1Z1 in the mornings/nights when the rest of the team wasn't awake/around. He was always the first to be ready to play Halo and/or scrim at any time of the day.

In the beginning of H5, Ace was a night owl and slept all day. Now I believe hes worked on his sleep schedule.

Chig was on the most (streaming Halo wise), then moved to Seattle and kept on grinding once he was settled in.

Unlegit was playing nonstop for the first month or so. Then he moved and now it seems like his playtime has decreased.

Just stating things from what I've seen/heard personally. I could be wrong in some aspects but that's the gist of everything that has transpired

• Upvote (+1) 4

They should be scrimming Tuesday night. Hopefully they do play more because that's one reason they stopped performing so well. As long as they are all on when they plan to be on I don't have any issues. Ninja plays H1Z1, yes, but he was always on when his team was on or supposed to be on.

Also, he has a large following and success with H1Z1. I really don't see why it's an issue that he plays it in his spare time. I don't see how trying to search Team Arena solo while his team isn't on is going to help him much. Obviously I'd rather he play Halo all the time, but the dude just won 20k playing H1Z1, so I'd say it's worth his time.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ninja only plays H1Z1 in the mornings/nights when the rest of the team wasn't awake/around. He was always the first to be ready to play Halo and/or scrim at any time of the day.

In the beginning of H5, Ace was a night owl and slept all day. Now I believe hes worked on his sleep schedule.

Chig was on the most (streaming Halo wise), then moved to Seattle and kept on grinding once he was settled in.

Unlegit was playing nonstop for the first month or so. Then he moved and now it seems like his playtime has decreased.

Just stating things from what I've seen/heard personally. I could be wrong in some aspects but that's the gist of everything that has transpired

Well a team has to practice. just ike any sport. I can see having a day off. But dang comeon man. watch EG they communicate so dang well its ridiculous they slammed WFX. WFX couldn't communicate for nothing. then they clam up and don't even talk about what went wrong. seems like there is one team who really wants the money.

• Downvote (-1) 5

Well a team has to practice. just ike any sport. I can see having a day off. But dang comeon man. watch EG they communicate so dang well its ridiculous they slammed WFX. WFX couldn't communicate for nothing. then they clam up and don't even talk about what went wrong. seems like there is one team who really wants the money.

Given that the holiday season is still going for a lot of people. Everyone is getting older and would like to spend time with their families and such. Ninja just got back home yesterday and Ace is just coming back from Hawaii. The whole Liquid dropping Chig and picking up Hysteria (unofficially confirmed due to contracts) just happened a week ago. Ninja said last night on stream that the Halo grind will definitely start Tuesday. Take that as you will. 

Given that the holiday season is still going for a lot of people. Everyone is getting older and would like to spend time with their families and such. Ninja just got back home yesterday and Ace is just coming back from Hawaii. The whole Liquid dropping Chig and picking up Hysteria (unofficially confirmed due to contracts) just happened a week ago. Ninja said last night on stream that the Halo grind will definitely start Tuesday. Take that as you will. 

Well like you said we will see. cant believe hysteria was picked up after al the smack he talked about ninja when he was on cloud 9.

Ignorance is bliss. There are plenty of teams working their asses off who "really want the money". I honestly can't even tell if you think like this or are trolling.

Ignorance is bliss. There are plenty of teams working their asses off who "really want the money". I honestly can't even tell if you think like this or are trolling.

ok who was grinding last night hard. do you know the difference between grinding and practicing.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Enlighten us all, oh Wise One.

naw I can see you want to make a mountain out of mole hill. so il just stop now.

naw I can see you want to make a mountain out of mole hill. so il just stop now.

Finally

• Upvote (+1) 3

At least bitches a lot of the time in an effort to get better. 

Having a shitty attitude and complaining about issues are two very different things in my opinion. 

Hysteria has a will to win and is a bad looser. So when things go wrong he complains about whats going wrong in an effort to get better. Lxthul got it exactly right.

When he's winning and in a good mood. Hysteria's stream is fun to watch.

I'm sure Hysteria is a good teammate, but the times I've met him he has an entitled attitude that makes me really dislike him. 

To say it's beneficial is debatable. Hysteria is really good and like TJ said; some people aren't bothered by his attitude/tone but some people are. Neighbor and Ninja are examples of players that in the past haven't exactly played their best individually when Hysteria is "whining." To be fair -- he is almost always bitching for a good reason, but certain people in Halo and physical sports alike need positive energy to play their best.

Everybody responds to stuff differently. It's never as cut and dry as "Hysteria's whining is always good/bad" and it doesn't need to be.

Neighbor played his second best period of Halo 3 with Hysteria,imo( First obviously being Str8 Rippin 08) . TD 2010 Totz Hysteria Bestman Neighbor. That team placed 2nd and 4th. I remember Neighbor just running around slaying the life out of people on that team. 

• Upvote (+1) 1