CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

inb4 winterfox black

Swap Spartan for Randa in terms of contracts. *prayers*  :holmes:

Also, looks like team Intel will win the Go4 Halo cup. Assault, Cloud, Ryanoob & Stellur. Playing Gunhavok's team.

Fis/vicx are actually done as a duo?!? Jeepers. I guess that leaves huke on his own again too.

I seriously think teams are missing out not picking up Huke. kid already understands the game and when I've watched him is better than a lot of players. I think regardless before roster locks occur he'll be on a very good team

If anyone is trying to catch up the last few days here are the main topics:

1. Someone pick up Huke!

2. Team Liquid Chig?

3. Christmas break with a side of Leftovers.

(Did anyone mention Huke yet?)

I seriously think teams are missing out not picking up Huke. kid already understands the game and when I've watched him is better than a lot of players. I think regardless before roster locks occur he'll be on a very good team

Huke like... CoD AW Huke?

Exactly him.

When did this happen? I'm checking his Twatter and I'm seeing no announcement. Also, CoDComp subreddit hasn't even talked about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When did this happen? I'm checking his Twatter and I'm seeing no announcement and CoDComp subreddit hasn't even talked about it.

He's not old enough to play in CoD. He already played in the first qualifier. He had been running with the agency until Vic X just left to play on Spartan's team.

When did this happen? I'm checking his Twatter and I'm seeing no announcement. Also, CoDComp subreddit hasn't even talked about it.

He switched because he's too young to compete in the CoD World League.

Seems like all of these teams are content w/ EG stomping everyone again... N imo chig > hysteria for liquid...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seems like all of these teams are content w/ EG stomping everyone again... N imo chig > hysteria for liquid...

Chigs a great player, an amazing streamer, and an even better person... But hysteria is extremely good at halo 5. Liquid is that much better now with hysteria. A top 4 contender again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm a big Chig fan. I've been a sub of his on twitch for over 6 months. I just feel he was too passive for that team. He could excel ok a team that doesn't have an extremely aggro player like Ninja. Just my opinion though, and I'm no expert.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TL as a team wants to play aggressive, not just Ninja. Chig was too passive for that team IMO, Hysteria plays pretty aggressively in H5 from what I have seen, so it looks like a better fit. The biggest concern is going to be the team Chem.

• Upvote (+1) 1

liquid was fun to watch because there was such little whining

i guess that's all over with now

I feel like a lot of you people whining about whining have never played a competitive sport in your life.

It's all apart of the winning, just get the good players and adjust.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10

I feel like a lot of you people whining about whining have never played a competitive sport in your life.

It's all apart of the winning, just get the good players and adjust.

stop whining

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

TL as a team wants to play aggressive, not just Ninja. Chig was too passive for that team IMO, Hysteria plays pretty aggressively in H5 from what I have seen, so it looks like a better fit. The biggest concern is going to be the team Chem.

I don't think team chemistry will be a problem as much as handling adversity. When the team loses, how they respondwill decide how good this team can be. Can they move on, or do they have to yell at each other/bicker when they are struggling.

• Upvote (+1) 2

stop whining

i guess that's all over with now

Wahhhh

Don't shelter ninja. He'll be fine if he's winning.

• Downvote (-1) 4

I haven't even noticed hysteria whining that much at all.  I saw when they were playing with him early on and he gave a lot of feedback after each game that didn't seem to whiney

• Upvote (+1) 3

I haven't even noticed hysteria whining that much at all.  I saw when they were playing with him early on and he gave a lot of feedback after each game that didn't seem to whiney

That's good, but historically it won't last. Hopefully it does though and the team plays up to their potential.

• Upvote (+1) 4