CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You guys make this hella motivating. I seriously hope we pull through, but we aren't taking it for granted. 

Either way, thanks for the hype and the kinds words. I don't think we've ever been so happy about winning any match/series in Halo before. It's definitely an awesome feeling I could grow addicted to.

Please don't remove me and then start charging for spots on your friends list.  :wutface: Just kidding dude. Your decision making in that Liquid series was god-tier at times. Good shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn I missed out on a lot. I would love to watch the overdrive play. Whats the update with the bracket?

Please remove empire slayer. I just saw snipedown crouch walk from tower 1 to Tower 2 with a storm rifle

Edit: and/or radar

• Upvote (+1) 5

LET's GET THIS MONEY

Great team name!!!!

Upset #2 inbound?

just going to quote myself. :)

Please remove empire slayer. I just saw snipedown crounch walk from tower 1 to Tower 2 with a storm rifle

or remove radar. :)

ex-Velocity squad + Prototype tied 1-1 against EG right now. Pretty sure its a bo5 series now for semi's and finals

You guys make this hella motivating. I seriously hope we pull through, but we aren't taking it for granted. 

Either way, thanks for the hype and the kinds words. I don't think we've ever been so happy about winning any match/series in Halo before. It's definitely an awesome feeling I could grow addicted to.

"Great kid! Don't get cocky."

• Upvote (+1) 6

Breakout as a player is better than slayer. I enjoy watching breakout as a viewer too so idk...

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Out right now, but can't wait to catch VoD later. Sounds like it's going great.

Will also update OP with rankings and teams later tonight or tomorrow.

Ps: Congrats @@Vetoed btw!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well aside from some obvious negatives in the meta (that's you, radar) I actually don't mind watching top-tier Halo 5. This is quite enjoyable.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you win at a LAN tournament, your sig needs to happen.

Please remove empire slayer. I just saw snipedown crouch walk from tower 1 to Tower 2 with a storm rifle

Edit: and/or radar

So is the issue Storm Rifle + Radar or is it the map?

BGrnCIg.png

Can we get DJ Khaled to talk about these servers please?

They don't want us to have powerful servers. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

So is the issue Storm Rifle + Radar or is it the map?

I think the main thing is too many map/game type combinations. If we remove some of the'worse' ones we would still be left with plenty of them which would be on average better than the set we have currently.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think the main thing is too many map/game type combinations. If we remove some of the'worse' ones we would still be left with plenty of them which would be on average better than the set we have currently.

Exactly. I'd be fine with seeing Coliseum Strongholds, Empire TS, & Regret TS go.