CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

that was pretty hype. Love seeing new names bust into the scene. Just wish this was a LAN so it would actually mean something. WE NEED MORE LANS. 

Man this is exactly the type of thing I was hoping would happen in this. A team to just come out of no where with a big upset.

Also I was watching Prototype early this morning before the tourney and his movement and shot looked really good. Glad he got on a good team and placed well.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hopefully this qualifier convinces the top teams to play ladder more. Pro teams shouldn't be facing each other as early as they did this qualifier and since it's single elimination seeding is very important.

Does MLG.tv have a viewer count? If so, how many viewers are watching it on MLG?

I matched against KingNick and I think he had 30 kills in a slayer game, not surprised that he pwns 

PROx scores didn't see Overdrive coming.

To be fair, neither did ANY of you pro's.

Nor did ANY of the "stat" trackers, who didn't post a single bit of info on them, their players, or anything (that I've seen).

AND his scores were limited to the perceived TOP teams that stats were tracked for...

Maybe the PRO teams will start taking AM teams a bit more seriously?

But I suspect you are smart enough to know that and are just posting for the laughs.

• Upvote (+1) 8

To be fair, neither did ANY of you pro's.

Nor did ANY of the "stat" trackers, who didn't post a single bit of info on them, their players, or anything (that I've seen).

AND his scores were limited to the perceived TOP teams that stats were tracked for...

Maybe the PRO teams will start taking AM teams a bit more seriously?

But I suspect you are smart enough to know that and are just posting for the laughs.

You guys make this hella motivating. I seriously hope we pull through, but we aren't taking it for granted. 

Either way, thanks for the hype and the kinds words. I don't think we've ever been so happy about winning any match/series in Halo before. It's definitely an awesome feeling I could grow addicted to.

Just keep grinding. <3

• Upvote (+1) 9