CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG steam rolling right now! Anybody on the Team Beyond chat in the Halo Twitch channel?

Is optic vs Liquid not being streamed?

Sounds like they're about to spectate on the Halo stream. Just keep in mind it's a few minutes behind so you'll want to watch full screen and ignore the chat because someone will look up stats on halo tracker and spoil it.

Watching ads instead of streaming a bit of the optic vs liquid series is mindblowing

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now they are back without the game they said they were going to show. What the hell is this. 

The OpTic one? They said they might show it.

The OpTic one? They said they might show it.

I think they were too far behind and didn't want to jump into that series with one game being done before they even started streaming it.

Liquid wins 2-0 over Optic. Must say TL got a very very favorable bracket

So did OpTic. If they had EG or CLG's route, they wouldn't have made it nearly as far as they did.

So I have no reason to dislike anyone, and I'm giving it a chance, but this Benson guy really isn't a very good caster. He makes goldenboy look like a genius analyst.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I have no reason to dislike anyone, and I'm giving it a chance, but this Benson guy really isn't a very good caster. He makes goldenboy look like a genius analyst.

He's terrible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been watching GB + Benson casting for a little bit now. Goldenboy is doing his role great and I've grown to like Benson. My only issues is he is the odd use of Call of Duty terminology like collateral when it's usually been 2 for 1 on Halo or I guess Snipeltaneous now?

Once he gets more to grips with the game and scene, I'm sure he'll be a decent caster.

@@Vetoed's team coming up next against Team Liquid!

• Upvote (+1) 2