CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So this Huke dude is from CoD and playing H5? Is CoD pro league closed off or something?

you need to be 18 to compete in cod, he's 15 or just turned 16

• Downvote (-1) 1

2gre went off in that Truth TS.

It's not often we see that side of him come out these days (to be fair, with the rest of the CLG team there's not much chance!) but it's nice that every now and again we're reminded that one does not simply say that the GOAT is washed up with a straight face.

:goat:

If anyone is still wondering, Goldenboy just confirmed on stream that the points collected from the Qualifiers is per player. Meaning whoever wins today, every player on that team will get 5000 points so 20000 points total for that team

Does benson know anything about Halo 5? 

After about 4 years he still didn't know anything about CoD, so I highly doubt it. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

After about 4 years he still didn't know anything about CoD, so I highly doubt it. 

Ah ok. Just wondering because I didn't know he had anything to do with Halo. 

That PROX score shoutout though  :ghost:

I was expecting to see some salt in the chat lol.

How's the casting? I'm watching the Halo channels twitch and they're just discussing stuff.

I bet Benson feels some type of way every time Goldenboy says Beyond forums.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was expecting to see some salt in the chat lol.

How's the casting? I'm watching the Halo channels twitch and they're just discussing stuff.

They're just discussing different top teams at this point. Pretty sure they waiting for a match to start, or at least I hope. Benson looks as clueless as ever sadly, hoping he gets better over time

They're just discussing different top teams at this point. Pretty sure they waiting for a match to start, or at least I hope. Benson looks as clueless as ever sadly, hoping he gets better over time

They talked through the WFX/CLG series and Agency/Noble series. They just started broadcasting EG/BTH, and it looks like they're running about 2 minutes behind the live game. EG players are streaming the match and it started a few minutes ago.

Are they ever going to get spec mode shot registration fixed? 

They're looking into it.

Are they ever going to get spec mode shot registration fixed?

From experience, the longer the "buffer time" (read: time between live game and spectator mode) the more reliable the footage.

Snipedown just went HAM on Team Slayer Plaza to knock Allegiance out out of the tournament.

Spectator mode will never work unless you allow the option to let up to 2 players join and choose to spectate rather than a team. People are just watching the players play it live and spoiling the games outcomes in the main stream chat.

Also we need an analyst on stream like washy ("analysts desk").

Spectator mode will never work unless you allow the option to let up to 2 players join and choose to spectate rather than a team. People are just watching the players play it live and spoiling the games outcomes in the main stream chat.

Also we need an analyst on stream like washy ("analysts desk").

Watch full screen and ignore chat?