CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wtf Reality Check lost already?! Daaaaammmmmnnnn

lol so they didnt even get points?! top 64 is points, looks like they lost round before top 64. RIP

The Agency is set to play Noble next round. Winterfox is set to play CLG next round. BTH is set to play Evil Geniuses in that same round. Allegiance won't have to play any pro teams in that round. EnVy doesn't have to play any pro teams in that round. Optic doesn't have to play any pro teams in that round. Liquid doesn't hav eto play any pro teams in that round.

To be clear, I'm just going by team names. Some of those teams could be playing good teams, just not teams I have heard of under that Gamebattles team name.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hybur trying to quit Halo/RC to make a girl from Texas a mixtape for Christmas was entertaining.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wtf Reality Check lost already?! Daaaaammmmmnnnn

To Frosty and SneakEBeaver. Unfortunate early matchup but they still should have taken it.

Crowd Pleasers vs Legendary (Sargoth, Very Nerdy, Tragic, Lifestyle) in the next round should be interesting

• Upvote (+1) 2

EnVy doesn't have to play any pro teams in that round.

Envy's next opponent is Dynasty - Tizoxic, Reliable, Blaze Rozay and Gxnger

Not really a pro team but eh

• Upvote (+1) 1

To Frosty and SneakEBeaver. Unfortunate early matchup but they still should have taken it.

Crowd Pleasers vs Legendary (Sargoth, Very Nerdy, Tragic, Lifestyle) in the next round should be interesting

not THE frosty. FrostytheTruth. who needs to change his fucking name 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I was going through the bracket and there was a "Triggers Down" team that lost super early. I thought for a second it was FiS/VicX.

Envy's next opponent is Dynasty - Tizoxic, Reliable, Blaze Rozay and Gxnger

Not really a pro team but eh

Nice find. Should be a decent match compared to what the pro teams have been playing so far.

He's like the OG Frosty though 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was going through the bracket and there was a "Triggers Down" team that lost super early. I thought for a second it was FiS/VicX.

Nope, they are going by The Agency.

Lol I remember in H2A when I saw people saying Frosty should change his name because that Frosty has been around since H2 days.

Two things, does anyone know who prototype is teaming with?

Also will there be a North American stream broadcasting the match ups like there is for the EU tournament going on right now?

Two things, does anyone know who prototype is teaming with?

Also will there be a North American stream broadcasting the match ups like there is for the EU tournament going on right now?

Yes, it's schedule for 15 minutes from now. MLG.TV and on Twitch supposedly.