CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Well, no - because your model is transitive (like ELO). If you predict that CLG will beat Wfx and that Wfx will beat TL, then your model can't also predict that TL will beat CLG, since TL must have a lower prox score than Wfx and Wfx must have a lower prox score than CLG - so CLG must have a higher prox score than TL. The (wrong) impression I had of the model was that it was situational and not transitive, so that it would predict based on the statistics of one team that they may beat a certain team "better" than them while losing to lots of teams worse than the team they can beat.

His model could do that if he applied PROX scores on a gametype-by-gametype basis, in theory...and then projected winners per game based off gametype.

But that would require way way way way way more data than he has.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like the population could rise with this incentive.

Is the Elite controller even good?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Trying to get on to play the cup but at the main Halo screen where it says "press start" it just loads forever then says it can't verify something, tries to sync my data then says they couldn't get my last saved data and won't let me access online features. Anyone else having this problem and any solutions? Trying to play the cup....

Trying to get on to play the cup but at the main Halo screen where it says "press start" it just loads forever then says it can't verify something, tries to sync my data then says they couldn't get my last saved data and won't let me access online features. Anyone else having this problem and any solutions? Trying to play the cup....

Didju hard boot your box?

Is the Elite controller even good?

I've had it for about a month now, I absolutely love it! But it's really hard to get used to it at first though

I've had it for about a month now, I absolutely love it! But it's really hard to get used to it at first though

I heard the extra bumpers on the back are very sensitive.

Same here, been just over a month for me. The first few days were rough as the paddles were a bit touchy. I've had scuffs in the past but after getting used to the elite, I'll never go back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Will the Na tourney be streamed on MLG or will the teams be streaming individually on Twitch?

I think it will be streamed by players, MLG and Halo on twitch

Wtf takes them so long between games? When I watch Team beyond tournies stream through players, they start up within 5 minutes.

What are these dudes doing between matches?

Yeah, I'm sorry, the downtime is ridiculous. Ill tune in later to see if the NA stream is any better.

NA tourney starts at 4:30 EST.

It says 2 EST on the GB website. And the brackets have just been released, so the first round has already started.